Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #21

Pete1960

7 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Why do men pee standing up and women pee sitting down? 

Women want their guy to pee sitting down so they don't piss all over the place from splash down while some men like me love watching women pee while they stand (sexy as hell as the solid stream flows out). Go figure. If women pee outside in the winter it is something to observe as you see the steam coming off her hot piss. 

6 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Doing a blowjob on Paul 

Wonder if Leora knows that Paul treats Leora as a free prostitute. He is mainly there with Leora to express his milk. He doesn't give her decent sex or show any real compassion and love just as if "friends with benefits". Do you observe much actual kissing or tongue sucking/licking action between them? I would gladly deepthroat Miley Cyrus's long tongue and put her body to good use.

egoconcept | Funny miley cyrus, Miley, Miley cyrus tongue

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Women want their guy to pee sitting down so they don't piss all over the place from splash down while some men like me love watching women pee while they stand (sexy as hell as the solid stream flows out). Go figure. If women pee outside in the winter it is something to observe as you see the steam coming off her hot piss. 

When men get older sitting empties the bladder better. Just say'n

• Upvote 2

So...he lets her bate to completion, then comes in a couple minutes later for his pleasure. 

This was the first time in a loooong while that I can tell she wasn't really into having sex (having just orgasm three minutes earlier).  Yea, she came again, but she wasn't as (pro)active as she usually is.

Side note: For the amount of effort he puts into fucking, he can last a while (and also why its difficult to remain excited). But he also bangs out of obligation 5x as much than of  enjoyment (that's just how he was made).

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

So...he lets her bate to completion, then comes in a couple minutes later for his pleasure. 

This was the first time in a loooong while that I can tell she wasn't really into having sex (having just orgasm three minutes earlier).  Yea, she came again, but she wasn't as (pro)active as she usually is.

Side note: For the amount of effort he puts into fucking, he can last a while (and also why its difficult to remain excited). But he also bangs out of obligation 5x as much than of  enjoyment (that's just how he was made).

Apparently, that must be how it is when there are opposite libidos involved.

Saturday Morning Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Good morning Good Night 

great saturday everyone 

01/07/2023  01/July/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday was a beautiful night 

Paul On the couch in the living room sleeping 

In Malia's bed leora In yellow panties and blue shirt on laptop and phone 

Petting the trigger and licking your fingers with juice 

that naughty smile 

Masturbation With fingers and anal sex with fingers  

strong orgasm 

Paul got to Malia's room and Leora started blowjobing Paul 

Sex with Mr Paul 

strong orgasm