Fox & Don (2023) #1

Just now, Fagen said:

Could here some sounds few mins ago from the livingroom

I heard twice what sounded like slaps but there were no screams after them, there was also a sudden rush of noise and banging of doors but this could have been from a lift if the building has one, it's quieter now.

@Maxbell Really, even many times and not the first time. The same thing happened on Friday, only this time it was much worse. He choked her, I thought he would kill her... She cried, tried to run away but it was all for nothing 😭😱

Just now, Mefselmal said:

@Maxbell Really, even many times and not the first time. The same thing happened on Friday, only this time it was much worse. He choked her, I thought he would kill her... She cried, tried to run away but it was all for nothing 😭😱

Sorry I had no idea. 

Just now, Maxbell said:

sie wurde vergewaltigt?? Ernsthaft?

Zumindest eine versuchte Vergewaltigung ist zu prüfen. Aber die Krux an dem Sachverhalt ist : wenn der unmittelbare Angriff auf die körperliche Unversehrtheit der Frau vorbei ist und sie nicht verletzt wurde wird das Ganze zu einem Antragsdelikt. Also muß die Frau eine Anzeige als Grundlage für Ermittlungen machen. Wenn sie das nicht macht bleibt der Polizei nur die Möglichkeit einen Platzverweises ( Entfernen des Mannes aus der gemeinsamen Wohnung ) zur Beseitigung einer Wiederholungsgefahr. 

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

RLC for abuse what the fuck. It's Don you should be reporting,

Reporting RLC for abuse can get them into troubles but also will force them, in the future, if they persist, to not let that kind of crap happen.

It's perfect legitimate procedure.

I don't have the contact information of that idiot, can't report him. I do have their (RLC) info though, and has the customer, they should not provide a service where I can see a poor lady being intoxicated and raped on cam.

The registrar, host.. etc, are facilitating this service, that's usually with them that you report abuse.