Fox & Don (2023) #1

It looks like the “ polish RLC recruiter “ helped his Czech Republic colleague to cast this couple judging of what it is currently happening in the apartment  😂🤣 this looks the most “promising “ beginning of a couple ( apart from the ideal Venera / Lion ) since RLC expanded in Prague .. let’s see and hope for a great stay , the start is indeed fun and entertainment 😇

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Not so bad. It would be better if she had taken her shirt off because she have beautiful tits.

well time will tell maybe they won't be too bad, I'd just think it would be a shame if we had another worthless apartment like those snooty guys Venera an Lion

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

well time will tell maybe they won't be too bad, I'd just think it would be a shame if we had another worthless apartment like those snooty guys Venera an Lion

are you sure it's venera and lion you speak about? and not the previous couple (valerya and dio) that lived in that apartment? also what made you think he was her dad? he seems to be in his late 40s -early 50s and she seems to be late 30s unless she is one of those woman who look younger than their years in which case she may be even over 40 herself. pretty standard couple. also i don't know in what sick world would a woman sleep in the same bed as her father who is naked

6 minutes ago, yosakku said:

are you sure it's venera and lion you speak about? and not the previous couple (valerya and dio) that lived in that apartment? also what made you think he was her dad? he seems to be in his late 40s -early 50s and she seems to be late 30s unless she is one of those woman who look younger than their years in which case she may be even over 40 herself. pretty standard couple. also i don't know in what sick world would a woman sleep in the same bed as her father who is naked

yes I was talking about Venera and Lion.

I thought it was her father because I didn't see the sex between them (I also want to keep it) otherwise I would never have made that comment

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2