Fox & Don (2023) #1

3 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

I mean, it looked like she didn't consent to that. If so, then that is absolutely NC/R

Neither had yanai consented whenever Carla starts sucking his dick while he's asleep,but I never hear anything about it being non consensual....in short,stop with the double standards and the false accusations.  

Yours truly

Cupid💜

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I guess you missed both drunk and him forcing her to suck his dick and her getting mad about it. Also, he puked on the carpet. 😁

Real life things on cameras never bothered me … when I posted , she was just having taken a shower , she came out and then i didn’t see more … I also didn’t see the happenings before my post .. We have seen Eliska in tremendous disastrous drunk situation … 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I find it funny to see that there was no reaction when she yelled at her boyfriend during the first act because he was not active enough for her, limit she forces him to fuck her
But as soon as it is in the opposite direction, it becomes a scandal 😁

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Neither had yanai consented whenever Carla starts sucking his dick while he's asleep,but I never hear anything about it being non consensual....in short,stop with the double standards and the false accusations.  

Yours truly

Cupid💜

Unlike some, I'm don't spend every waking moment on here watching every room. Had I seen Carla doing the same, I would have said the same thing in regards to NC. So stop making assumptions about double standards.