Politics Boards

30 minutes ago, happyone said:

So what good are tough on crime laws if this is allowed to happen???   Answer----it just emboldens the criminals

Nach meiner Kenntnis gibt es im US-Strafrecht einen Paragrafen (habe den gerade nicht präsent), der Tätern, welche gegen den US-Staat kriminell vorgehen, Umsturzversuch und anderes mit Höchststrafe belegen und Ausübung aller öffentlicher Ämter verbieten. Und das liegt hier eindeutig vor. Diese Farce, aus der Gefängniszelle regieren wäre danach nicht möglich.

Auch wenn "gewählt", gilt dieses Verbot.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

As far as I know, there is a paragraph in US criminal law (I don't have it available at the moment) that imposes maximum penalties on perpetrators who take criminal action against the US state for attempted coup and other things and prohibits them from holding any public offices. And that is clearly the case here. This farce, governing from the prison cell would not be possible afterwards.

Even if "elected", this prohibition applies.

Hopefully the prosecutors will find that paragraph...😁

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hopefully the prosecutors will find that paragraph...😁

Don J Trump hasn't done anything against the law but the biden crime family has, and the department of injustice won't prosecute the bidens

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Anheuser-Busch InBev on Thursday reported a steep drop in profits amid the ongoing...

There's plenty of things in the world to protest, but to protest something as stupid as a single beer can with a photo on it, that results in good working American people losing their jobs has to be the stupidest Missguided thing I have ever heard of

11 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

There's plenty of things in the world to protest, but to protest something as stupid as a single beer can with a photo on it, that results in good working American people losing their jobs has to be the stupidest Missguided thing I have ever heard of

Are you saying that American taxpayers don't have a choice to buy goods & services in accordance to their religious beliefs 

8 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Are you saying that American taxpayers don't have a choice to buy goods & services in accordance to their religious beliefs 

I'm not much of a religious person but I'm confused, are you saying beer is a religious drink that must be protected from all sorts of evil things, my God how far are we going with this, will they soon pass religious freedom laws that say when you pull up to a drive-thru, the religious law now requires them to tell you if a person is gay or straight fixing your food, or religious laws to identify if a gay person package the chicken you're buying from the store, when will this madness end

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm not much of a religious person but I'm confused, are you saying beer is a religious drink that must be protected from all sorts of evil things, my God how far are we going with this, will they soon pass religious freedom laws that say when you pull up to a drive-thru, the religious law now requires them to tell you if a person is gay or straight fixing your food, or religious laws to identify if a gay person package the chicken you're buying from the store, when will this madness end

What I'm saying is you can't force Americans to buy what they don't want to buy, we have the freedom to chose what we want to buy

• Sad 1