B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

Pfff … Milena is the “ new Loraine “ .. with the difference that she won’t participate ( rightfully ) in anything when at least Loraine was daring for a couple of events ( shows ) .. it becomes more annoying with this new mega orchestrator , the way she “ with authority “ asks anyone not touching her or being just by her is remarkable .. it happened just now , it happened during her super mega show in her bedroom recently .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Pfff … Milena is the “ new Loraine “ .. with the difference that she won’t participate ( rightfully ) in anything when at least Loraine was daring for a couple of events ( shows ) .. it becomes more annoying with this new mega orchestrator , the way she “ with authority “ asks anyone not touching her or being just by her is remarkable .. it happened just now , it happened during her super mega show in her bedroom recently .. 

what happened?

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

If RLC  wants me to be their shill, they should at least give me a free sub with replay option. Somehow, I'm not keeping my hopes up... 😉 

Also, I don't hide my suspicion they're likely having recruitment problems (so, I'm a real bumbling amateur shill, I guess...). But imagine how much worse those recruitment problems would get if the girls were being 'chained' to the villas, as some here seem to wish... That would be the actual end for RLC, imo.

Come on … are you answering to a person who complains daily of something that he is addicted to watch ? He is just one more of the deniers and negatives , people who can’t have what all these people have without - as he believes - being better than him … Still , he knows insane details of the past , the present and he can tell / criticize what he wants to watch in the future despite hating it .. go figure out .. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I wonder has it settled in the heads of the guys especially the guy with the hat that nothing is happening 😂

milena did it again like I knew she would she found a sucker with the hat guy then gave him the blue's 😂😂

Edited by Kingbanks

44 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Look at Aya, she reminds me Elvira , a former tenant in B4 ... 

Nah , Elvira was more “ curvy “ … she’s new , she deserves a chance .. and she has been told for sure about Thor and things happening , we will see how “ generous “ will be and if she manages to stay the whole summer 😏

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Come on … are you answering to a person who complains daily of something that he is addicted to watch ? He is just one more of the deniers and negatives , people who can’t have what all these people have without - as he believes - being better than him … Still , he knows insane details of the past , the present and he can tell / criticize what he wants to watch in the future despite hating it .. go figure out .. 

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no matter what you try to shill out or post to rebut people on this board, it will never change the fact the the consensus of many people on here is that you are a shill for RLC and your never ending rambling sunshine and rainbow posts make you an annoying fuck. 

• Upvote 2