B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

Oks checking out a dick and takes some dick shots with her face next to it?  Looks like it but I am not 100% sure.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

And the guys looking at the pics.... The reaction says it all.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

5 hours ago, Epikouros said:

If he is (no idea though), maybe he's a subscriber who managed to locate the villas? He may have run in to the girls, recognized them & started talking to them? (without telling them he knew them from RLC of course) 🙂 

Of course that would require communication skills beyond those of the average subscriber, but you never know...

Now that sounds like a fantasy the Philo would come up with.

5 hours ago, Epikouros said:

If he is (no idea though), maybe he's a subscriber who managed to locate the villas? He may have run in to the girls, recognized them & started talking to them? (without telling them he knew them from RLC of course) 🙂 

Of course that would require communication skills beyond those of the average subscriber, but you never know...

from their conversations i know that the boy with the bun sometimes does jobs for RLC but i still find it weird that he is trying to get into their lives like Fior and also not knowing when it's time to go home, that other boy says me nothing, Milena said get off that table and he did lol.

By the way, the Villas are easy to find from air  pictures due to their special design 

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Sad that its only been a year sense she left B7, and she's back. 

be glad they threw her in the villa and not in an apartment she will very soon lie on her back for Dylan, for Aya I have more hope that she will also do normal fun things

30 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

The guy with a bun and beard is known, at the top end of the LR Aziza handed him a small white packet, not long after they cane inside. I suppose it could have been a folded bank note.

at the previous party in B7 where he started acting so crazy, he said you can hire me for parties as a DJ etc etc, he also has his own website but then it went into whispers and I couldn't understand anything anymore, I don't think he gets paid for sex we saw he wasn't really good there into 😏

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

I don't have a sub at the moment, so in the kitchen now, which one is Aya & Oks? (mousy brown hair & dark red hair)

in the kitchen were Aya, Aziz and Melina, Oks is in bed

• Thanks 1