B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

Just now, Boing said:

Well! I see that Xarvaz is much more reasonable than you in the end. He replied to me politely and deleted the word "monkeys" in his post so as not to fuel controversy. For this reason I stopped ignoring him.
But you continue to support a lost cause: congratulations!

Well said.

48 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I wonder how the hell he got harley 😂

but either way milena is trying to get that bonus it's still early but if he keeps this up lacrim maybe an unsung hero if he doesn't fall for milena games 🤔 😂

The only way Milena gets a real bonus is if she willing to go where she has never been before on RLC, We all know she is the professor of Click Bait College.... I would not expect anything more than that from her. She wont past her own limits, which are extremely low for RLC standards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The only way Milena gets a real bonus is if she willing to go where she has never been before on RLC, We all know she is the professor of Click Bait College.... I would not expect anything more than that from her. She wont past her own limits, which are extremely low for RLC standards.

money must be really low for her to come back and her "husband" must have be proud 😂

I don't understand Gloria's attitude: it seems that the presence of people bothers her (perhaps only the men). She goes from B4 to B7 to stay away from other people. What happened? why is she acting like this?

3 minutes ago, Boing said:

I don't understand Gloria's attitude: it seems that the presence of people bothers her (perhaps only the men). She goes from B4 to B7 to stay away from other people. What happened? why is she acting like this?

from what I've been reading about b7 it seems like the entire villa has lost there mojo or just burned-out 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

da quello che ho letto su b7 sembra che l'intera villa abbia perso mojo o sia semplicemente bruciata 🤷‍♂️

mojo? what does it mean?

I read. Someone was talking about episodes that have happened recently: but what are these episodes?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Boing said:

These tenants don't live a normal life, I would dare say that most of them have some type of psychological problems, cause it's weird being on camera 📷 and people looking at you and making comments like you were a laboratory experiment 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Boing said:

mojo? what does it mean?

I read. Someone was talking about episodes that have happened recently: but what are these episodes?

Basically it means... If you are feeling depleted, overwhelmed, stressed-out, frumpy, tired, bored or lethargic,

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Boing said:

Well! I see that Xarvaz is much more reasonable than you in the end. He replied to me politely and deleted the word "monkeys" in his post so as not to fuel controversy. For this reason I stopped ignoring him.
But you continue to support a lost cause: congratulations!

Obviously we are 2 different people.