B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

2 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Deux jours après leur départ en vacances, la police a défoncé leur porte d'entrée et pénétré dans l'appart à la recherche dont on ne sait quoi ! 

RLC a enlevé les images du replay de suite et a enlevé l'appart en UM dans la foulée et a éteins les caméras.

Pour l'instant , pas d'infos si ils vont revenir ou pas !

Maybe they were spies.

Whoever commented on Aya beig too skinny has no idea of what they were talking about.

Aya has perfect perky titties (& figure) & isn't afraid to show them! (topless in the kitchen with equally topless Oks - somewhat skinnier, but still not too bad: nothing like bony Dana)

Edit: too bad Wendy is blocking the view of topless Aya most of the time...

il y a 15 minutes, happyone a dit :

Just watched Oks eat that pizza--wish everyone would eat with their mouth closed rather than look like this

om nom nom eating GIF

I didn't mind that at all. I didn't even notice it. Who cares anyway? I was just thinking Oks seemed happier & more involved than during her previous stay.

Guess I was more interested in her bare titties, and especially those of Aya.

At least she & Aya seem to have a healthy appetite & like pizza. They will need that for all the folks who consider them too skinny (never mind that Aziza, Dasha,... are also slim & Dana even skinnier, but with less complaints as far as I know)!

6 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I didn't mind that at all. I didn't even notice it. Who cares anyway? I was just thinking Oks seemed happier & more involved than during her previous stay.

Guess I was more interested in her bare titties, and especially those of Aya.

At least she & Aya seem to have a healthy appetite & like pizza. They will need that for all the folks who consider them too skinny (never mind that Aziza, Dasha,... are also slim & Dana even skinnier, but with less complaints as far as I know)!

Me-I was raised and taught table manners--but I guess it is ok, I don't plan on asking her for a date. :biggrin:

The rest of your post is very good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 20 minutes, happyone a dit :

Me-I was raised and taught table manners--

The rest of your post is very good.

I was raised & have (reasonable) table manners too.

I just don't really mind or even notice it when others don't (unless it's really bad, but I don't think that was the case here), especially when they're topless pretty girls, I could care less as I have other things to focus on (two, usually). 😉 

As to being raised: some habits of people exist without them being raised for them; most of us probably weren't raised to be voyeurs, for example. Yet here we are...

In my case, I was raised rather (not fanatically) Catholic but haven't had any religious feelings at all since late childhood. I still did the Holy Communion thing at age 12 though, for all the nifty presents & money kids get at that occasion. 😉 But that was about it, despite (or because of?) being in catholic schools until I went to university. I never felt the need to convert to another religion either, Christian or otherwise. I decided for myself around age 11-12 religion(s) meant nothing to me, despite how I had been raised.

In short, people (especially those with a more critical mindset) don't necessarily do (all) the things they were raised for (which is often a good thing anyway, though not always).

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

I was raised & have (reasonable) table manners too.

I just don't really mind or even notice it when others don't (unless it's really bad, but I don't think that was the case here), especially when they're topless pretty girls, I could care less as I have other things to focus on (two, usually). 😉 

As to being raised: some habits of people exist without them being raised for them; most of us probably weren't raised to be voyeurs, for example. Yet here we are...

In my case, I was raised rather (not fanatically) Catholic but haven't had any religious feelings at all since late childhood. I still did the Holy Communion thing at age 12 though, for all the nifty presents & money kids get at that occasion. 😉 But that was about it, despite (or because of?) being in catholic schools until I went to university. I never felt the need to convert to another religion either, Christian or otherwise. I decided for myself around age 11-12 religion(s) meant nothing to me, despite how I had been raised.

In short, people (especially those with a more critical mindset) don't necessarily do (all) the things they were raised for (which is often a good thing anyway, though not always).

Another good post. Much of this applies to me as well. The independent streak and railing against one's upbringing and making one's own choices in life after a certain youthful age, especially. Table manners are a sure sign of upbringing, but we can't be too critical as some cultures eat with their hands, rather than with cutlery (or chopsticks) and how they eat can be confronting to some who eat in an altogether different fashion.  

• Thanks 1