Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #22

12 minutes ago, DWI said:

Bien sûr, l'un des moyens les plus rapides et éprouvés d'augmenter le nombre de téléspectateurs consiste à ajouter une véritable action lesbienne. Malheureusement, les aventures avec Malia, à part une occasion, nous ont montré que Leora n'aime pas vraiment les filles. Dommage parce que je soupçonne que son audience monterait en flèche si elle se livrait à des relations sexuelles authentiques avec une autre femme... mais Paul devrait y aller... à moins qu'il ne soit réellement dans des trios FFM, ce dont je doute. Le sexe entre Leora et Paul est au mieux piéton et vous ne pouvez que regarder Leora se masturber tant de fois avant que cela ne devienne ennuyeux comme d'autres l'ont dit. J'ai arrêté de regarder Leora après le départ de Malia... pourquoi regarder de fausses lesbiennes alors que nous avions Martina et Nelly, Masha avec quelques-unes de ses amies, la réapparition d'Eva, puis quelques autres vraies lesbiennes en B4 sur RLC ? Le vrai sexe lesbien amateur vend ... RLC le sait, comme le leur ont prouvé Martina et Nelly. Le problème est que RLC n'a pas été trop apte à trouver de véritables femmes lesbiennes ou bisexuelles supplémentaires dans le moule Martina / Nelly. Les couples de lesbiennes que RLC a amenés manquaient de la passion et de l'intensité sexuelles montrées par Martina et Nelly. Peut-être qu'on ne reverra plus jamais ça.

je pense quelle aimerait les filles , mais le problème c'est le manques d' inviter dans l'appartement  , 

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Socially they may be comfortable being loners. But and I say but, her entire life is either looking at her phone, bating or cleaning. A healthy 32 year old woman doesn't live like that

Ahh yes !! Many of the 32 year old women, are busy changing diapers, and getting children ready to go to school !! It has to do with an individuals choices, and very little to do with ones health !!😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Leora should take time to sit and watch every day what Paul is doing while he is at his desk and on the computer or phone. I bet after time she will fully realize and say to herself " THIS IS LIKE WATCHING PAINT DRY, FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!"

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

Ahh yes !! Many of the 32 year old women, are busy changing diapers, and getting children ready to go to school !! It has to do with an individuals choices, and very little to do with ones health !!😁

That description is certainly the more normal life.

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora should take time to sit and watch every day what Paul is doing while he is at his desk and on the computer or phone. I bet after time she will fully realize and say to herself " THIS IS LIKE WATCHING PAINT DRY, FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!"

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

That description is certainly the more normal life.

Wonder if Paul ever watched Leora do her thing as we see it?  Wonder if Malia ever watches from Ukraine?

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

Wonder if Paul ever watched Leora do her thing as we see it?  Wonder if Malia ever watches from Ukraine?

I miss Malia. At least a potential lesbian fling kept me watching plus Malia had a nice ass and some pussy flaps. When they touched each other's pussy and used dildoes on each other and the massages were all great viewing. Two naked women - mmmmmmmm - deeeeeeeeeelicious.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, scutus said:

My comment '...her entire life is either looking at her phone, bating or cleaning.' and being a not healthy life style was intended to demonstrate it not being psychologically/medically beneficial to a person.   The EMP/Bluelight exposure that phone is dumping on her alone is bad for her health. Living like a mole doesn't contribute to society or cause personal growth.  Whether she chooses to have a family is moot.

She can waste her lif is she chooses, it is her life. Just saying she will be where she is and not down the road producing, acquiring, improving herself. Her choice. But what a waste of potential.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, scutus said:

Ddhm is here and made another one come out of his hole 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Welcome to the chat , i wonder why and when you only appear if the comments aren’t   PRAISING the woman that still give you the chills … come on tell us , what’s your deal with her ? Is it because she’s antisocial and you are the spokesperson of hers when she can’t express herself here ? Remarkable , you see everything positive ON ANYTHING this woman does , she makes no mistakes , no wrong decisions , incredible , she’s the “ Perfect 10 “ 😂🤣😂 Honestly , isn’t Leora the slave , age 32 , changing Paul’s diapers ? Cooking ( whenever / whatever 😂🤣 ) for him ? Washing his clothes ? Cleaning the apartment ? AHH YES , I forgot , you are OLD SCHOOL , a person of THE VERY OLD PAST when men were the KINGS and the WOMEN the slaves , housewives , doing all and keeping the great house level while the men were bringing the money home … AHH , what a tremendous life .. in 2023 we still see it in that apartment ( still wondering who actually brings the money in this apartment 😂🤣😂🤣 ) … long live one more praiser , long live the “ scoutari “ to defend , praise , be the spokesman .. and who knows , maybe one day Leora will compensate cleaning his house ( the walls might be white dry from the excess of ejaculations in these 10 years 😂🤣😂🤣 )  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1