B5 General Topic 2023 #6 (July / August)

31 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

We know that A&L like to experiment with adding a 3rd, 4th to their act.  I think Tereza would be game, but Timur would not allow it.

A and L???

32 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Alexandra and Lucien.  Past tenants at this location.  Occasionally you'll see them at B7

It would be nice if they came back,won't expect anything to happen with father timur around though....Alex has lost some weight last time I saw her in b7

Let me try to predict who will be the next participant to replace Wednesday & Wayne and see if this prediction will be correct or not.  

The next participant at B5 won't be a couple but someone who knows Tereza & Timur so they can get along well such as: Anya or Polya.  This participant will be there for a short time until RLC finds another couple.

We can see that RLC is having difficulties to find new participants. For example, two bedrooms at B4 are still vacant after Azura & Wendy left and two local girls living in Barcelona (Nadia & Lubna) are at B2.

This is due to the war in Ukraine and the difficulties of travel from Russia or Ukraine to Barcelona and this explains the willingness of RLC to let some participants stay for extended periods of time as in the case of Tereza & Timur at B5 and Tani at B4. 

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

We know that A&L like to experiment with adding a 3rd, 4th to their act.  I think Tereza would be game, but Timur would not allow it.

Tereza recorded Holly and Thor having sex on Holly's smartphone.  Father Timur was not around, or sleeping.  Can't remember.  But if he was present in the LR while this was happening, he would have put a stop to Tereza doing this.   Ultimately, in my non-professional opinion, he is insecure.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Let me try to predict who will be the next participant to replace Wednesday & Wayne and see if this prediction will be correct or not.  

The next participant at B5 won't be a couple but someone who knows Tereza & Timur so they can get along well such as: Anya or Polya.  This participant will be there for a short time until RLC finds another couple.

We can see that RLC is having difficulties to find new participants. For example, two bedrooms at B4 are still vacant after Azura & Wendy left and two local girls living in Barcelona (Nadia & Lubna) are at B2.

This is due to the war in Ukraine and the difficulties of travel from Russia or Ukraine to Barcelona and this explains the willingness of RLC to let some participants stay for extended periods of time as in the case of Tereza & Timur at B5 and Tani at B4. 

The easiest thing/task at the moment is to find girls from Ukraine to join RLC .. it is good money ( under the circumstances ) , especially if they find out tips and tricks ( shantal style or current Tani or Dana and Zara recently and Aya and Oks currently) , they could have a great financial Barcelona stay ..EU has open the borders freely for millions Ukrainians , they have given benefits ( 3 years free stay ) , honestly , finding beautiful Ukrainian girls is nowadays the easiest task .

I agree with you that RLC seems to have massive difficulties though finding tenants , it is more than obvious for example that since middle of June ( mostly , however it started earlier ) SOMETHING CRUCIAL has happened which halted the first two amazing months we witnessed in both villas after the April update . I can’t determine what that has been , my explanation is that the participants have been talking about their salaries and don’t agree with what RLC gives them and have decided to simply do the basics ( nudity / masturbations ) apart from some tenants WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK and to me they simply love and enjoy their lives with the cameras  just being a part of their routine ( this is at the moment the top Barcelona tenant who is Sambuka , then “ X-Factor “ Harley and Megan who does things a bit more experienced than the rest and she guarantees for entertainment as she’s sharing her private life with her guy when she visits / she has persuaded him for the cameras ) . 

RLC has suffered losses that - in my opinion - didn’t expect , this is the sudden departure of Ulyana ( it is more than clear that this has hurt MASSIVELY the viewership ) , Azura was also a girl that gathered quite lots of viewership and I think also the Ws’ have been really good to be watched . I think all 3 of them , RLC granted them their release upon their request , I don’t think RLC wanted them to leave . 

In any case , what started as a really incredible promising summer , at the moment isn’t interesting to watch , we have schedules and programized shows from girls  who take advantage of their stay when they clearly want to have a life outside but the money is always “ A MUST “ ( Tani ) , we have girls who enjoy mostly their times than being with their child at the sweetest age they can have / see him/her grow up ( Milena ) , a kind of anorexic girl that she’s is so young that doesn’t have a clue about life ( Lubna ) and tenants that simply wonder around just to fill beds and parade so as for everyone to wonder if anything happens . 

RLC isn’t at a good “ shape “ currently , people took great decisions and fixed the “ program “ back in April but at the moment it is free fall and they NEED DESPERATELY to find solutions ( for me it is simply increase the money  they give to more than appreciated and respected money ) . Let’s see , but it doesn’t look promising . 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The easiest thing/task at the moment is to find girls from Ukraine to join RLC .. it is good money ( under the circumstances ) , especially if they find out tips and tricks ( shantal style or current Tani or Dana and Zara recently and Aya and Oks currently) , they could have a great financial Barcelona stay ..EU has open the borders freely for millions Ukrainians , they have given benefits ( 3 years free stay ) , honestly , finding beautiful Ukrainian girls is nowadays the easiest task .

I agree with you that RLC seems to have massive difficulties though finding tenants , it is more than obvious for example that since middle of June ( mostly , however it started earlier ) SOMETHING CRUCIAL has happened which halted the first two amazing months we witnessed in both villas after the April update . I can’t determine what that has been , my explanation is that the participants have been talking about their salaries and don’t agree with what RLC gives them and have decided to simply do the basics ( nudity / masturbations ) apart from some tenants WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK and to me they simply love and enjoy their lives with the cameras  just being a part of their routine ( this is at the moment the top Barcelona tenant who is Sambuka , then “ X-Factor “ Harley and Megan who does things a bit more experienced than the rest and she guarantees for entertainment as she’s sharing her private life with her guy when she visits / she has persuaded him for the cameras ) . 

RLC has suffered losses that - in my opinion - didn’t expect , this is the sudden departure of Ulyana ( it is more than clear that this has hurt MASSIVELY the viewership ) , Azura was also a girl that gathered quite lots of viewership and I think also the Ws’ have been really good to be watched . I think all 3 of them , RLC granted them their release upon their request , I don’t think RLC wanted them to leave . 

In any case , what started as a really incredible promising summer , at the moment isn’t interesting to watch , we have schedules and programized shows from girls  who take advantage of their stay when they clearly want to have a life outside but the money is always “ A MUST “ ( Tani ) , we have girls who enjoy mostly their times than being with their child at the sweetest age they can have / see him/her grow up ( Milena ) , a kind of anorexic girl that she’s is so young that doesn’t have a clue about life ( Lubna ) and tenants that simply wonder around just to fill beds and parade so as for everyone to wonder if anything happens . 

RLC isn’t at a good “ shape “ currently , people took great decisions and fixed the “ program “ back in April but at the moment it is free fall and they NEED DESPERATELY to find solutions ( for me it is simply increase the money  they give to more than appreciated and respected money ) . Let’s see , but it doesn’t look promising . 

Whoa,that was waaaaay to long to read bro...what's it about? 😓 😰 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I need to sleep a couple of hours before heading back to work after a 15 hours shift 😂🤣… just sone responsive thoughts and my point of view on current Barcelona situation , badboylovesgirls had some really good arguments to debate .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Why do they have to be from Russia or Ukraine? How about some from the US, so we know what the fuck they are saying!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

The guy likes to write books on here. He really thinks we have time to read all his bullshit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I need to sleep a couple of hours before heading back to work after a 15 hours shift 😂🤣… just sone responsive thoughts and my point of view on current Barcelona situation , badboylovesgirls had some really good arguments to debate .

You are one fucked up guy.

• Upvote 1