B5 General Topic 2023 #6 (July / August)

A man and a woman are behind a curtain together. The man comes out naked with a hard dick. Someone from the forum says they (the one's behind the curtain) are fucking. Some else from the forum says they are not. Now that is entertainment. LOL

• Haha 2

Let me see if I can translate: Don't believe anything that your logic tells you to believe...especially if it is based upon something that you think that you saw. I will tell you what to believe and only then can you know what really is happening...it is what I say is happening and when I say it. (did I get this conversation right?)

1 minute ago, philo said:

A man and a woman are behind a curtain together. The man comes out naked with a hard dick. Someone from the forum says they (the one's behind the curtain) are fucking. Some else from the forum says they are not. Now that is entertainment. LOL

Wizard Of Oz GIF

At least , with a bit delay , the guest girl behaved as it is expected 😉 , she has been too shy the first days on the contrary of how she is as a person .. today she was herself , well done ( It’s amazing that Shantal is amongst so many people who do ABSOLUTELY anything on cameras and she manages to control herself , insane ) 

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

They were fucking and then they shower. You people are blind.

When they went to the shower , they might have done something , the first time behind the curtain , they didn’t … 

Just now, ddhm said:

At least , with a bit delay , the guest girl behaved as it is expected 😉 , she has been too shy the first days on the contrary of how she is as a person .. today she was herself , well done ( It’s amazing that Shantal is amongst so many people who do ABSOLUTELY anything on cameras and she manages to control herself , insane ) 

Shantal is a joke.

i don't know why what they did is so important but i do know that they are all very good at faking it.. what i can't see didn't happen is the safest way, there are enough fairytales going around on CC already.

Chantal is just Chantal I'm just glad she's herself and not one of the sluts walking around on RLC

• Upvote 1