Ulyana, Harley (2023) #4

Fagen

Okay I got over the hype and I finally watch this so-called amazing sex moment from this guy, and I have to say it was the funniest sex I have seen between two people, one mistake from this guy, he believes that his dick is the be all, end all, but in my opinion it was absolutely useless, the reason why is he finally gets an opportunity to insert this huge horse dick inside of her, so as she has her head on the pillow anticipating it,  in my mind she's saying "I hope I can delay this as long as possible", so she starts rubbing it, at the same time he's trying to lubricate it (mostly by slobbering all over and around her pussy, and occasionally spitting on his dick), I guess believing in his mind is more than enough lubricant for him to slide that big "Louisville Slugger bat" of his inside of her, so now he's ready to just start fucking her, but at that moment she's holding it, and I believe she wanted to gently put it in, but in reality he seems like a very selfish person, because  he began ramming the full length of it inside of her, and I guess he believed it was okay to just start thrusting after that, so the funny part is her head started on the pillow, but ended up almost upright on the headboard, because after he start thrusting a couple of times , at the same time seeing the surprising "Oh Hell No" look on her face, that was priceless, for one thing I noticed he rushes a lot and he really needs to practice being more patient (more foreplay), and more practice performing cunnilingus, well that was just my opinion from watching it, and I know my opinion is probably different from a lot of others, but it was just my opinion

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

I love how rlc is trying to get new subscribers camera 1 was free then harley started having sex then they turned off the free camera but left the kitchen camera free 😂

now camera 1 is free again 😂

They are so desperate to always leave only that camera free. I've been noticing this for days now. Regardless of what the tenants do.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

camera 1 was free then harley started having sex then they turned off the free camera but left the kitchen camera free

Oh that's funny pity they weren't watching Fox and Don the time she was getting abused and raped. They only watch what they want.

• Upvote 1

I am really amazed by the interest there is in these Barcelona girls, we are now faced with sluts who fuck anything that passes in front of them to earn a few euros, by now VHTV has become a monastery in comparison

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I am really amazed by the interest there is in these Barcelona girls, we are now faced with sluts who fuck anything that passes in front of them to earn a few euros, by now VHTV has become a monastery in comparison

I am really amazed that a guy who sees life like “ people should be in a monastery and get ready to welcome the “ Second Presence of God “ , he reads the forum ( or maybe also watching 2 voyeur sites ? ) and comments for people who live their lives when their young and doing whatever pleases them . 

Again , what are you expecting to watch ? Priests , nuns and monks speaking on how to purify your body and soul ? Ok , good luck .. I prefer to watch ( and that’s what I do and I pay for it ) beautiful girls , interesting couples , diversity characters and personalities human beings that  ( whenever they wish and feel like WE ALL do in our normal real lives ) will flirt , invite people , make parties , get fucked madly , sensitive , romantically , cry , laugh , fight , explode .. It is indeed amazing why then such interest exists .. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't know what she she see's in Lacrim.  He's a total fucking idiot.  Inc.   Canada we call guys like that a total waste of human flesh.

He has a dumb look when. He's fucking. He can't keep it up from what I've seen. A gross person for sure no t a good lover. He looks bad when he drunk.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

He has a dumb look when. He's fucking. He can't keep it up from what I've seen. A gross person for sure no t a good lover. He looks bad when he drunk.  

that's why I also watch Samsung when he has sex, the funny faces he pulls are priceless and then Lacrim .. I've never seen anyone look so silly and confused during sex as he does, I have no problem with these guys with their presence .. humor guaranteed, otherwise it is with Dylan that is just a rough pig who hurts girls, I can't look at him (the knight in shining armor will respond to this again but well ...)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Okay I got over the hype and I finally watch this so-called amazing sex moment from this guy, and I have to say it was the funniest sex I have seen between two people, one mistake from this guy, he believes that his dick is the be all, end all, but in my opinion it was absolutely useless, the reason why is he finally gets an opportunity to insert this huge horse dick inside of her, so as she has her head on the pillow anticipating it,  in my mind she's saying "I hope I can delay this as long as possible", so she starts rubbing it, at the same time he's trying to lubricate it (mostly by slobbering all over and around her pussy, and occasionally spitting on his dick), I guess believing in his mind is more than enough lubricant for him to slide that big "Louisville Slugger bat" of his inside of her, so now he's ready to just start fucking her, but at that moment she's holding it, and I believe she wanted to gently put it in, but in reality he seems like a very selfish person, because  he began ramming the full length of it inside of her, and I guess he believed it was okay to just start thrusting after that, so the funny part is her head started on the pillow, but ended up almost upright on the headboard, because after he start thrusting a couple of times , at the same time seeing the surprising "Oh Hell No" look on her face, that was priceless, for one thing I noticed he rushes a lot and he really needs to practice being more patient (more foreplay), and more practice performing cunnilingus, well that was just my opinion from watching it, and I know my opinion is probably different from a lot of others, but it was just my opinion

100% agree!  But his empty brain and his upbringing in the italian ghetto has taught him to be all macho. He's 100% clueless!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

Yes recently RLC has turned into a massive slut and hooker magnet. Maybe the russian owners lost a lot of their "assets" caused by the freezing of funds from Western Governments and need to make money (aká running a full-blown brothel inside RLC).