Ulyana, Harley (2023) #4

Fagen

Just now, corvette08 said:

Because she went into a room in her own apartment?

if a girl is walking at the LR of her apartment and she sees her roommate fucking (she saw them and she had the chance to back up but she decided to interrupt them) the logical thing a normal person would does is backing up until they finish since they are not fucking at her own room. but the bitch decided to interrupt so what do you expect me to call her ? 

2 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

if a girl is walking at the LR of her apartment and she sees her roommate fucking (she saw them and she had the chance to back up but she decided to interrupt them) the logical thing a normal person would does is backing up until they finish since they are not fucking at her own room. but the bitch decided to interrupt so what do you expect me to call her ? 

I like Harley even more now. She's awesome. 

6 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

la patata sembra morta, forse vedremo un trio :)))))))))) a Harley sembra piacere Dylan

eeeeh, magari! impossibile, e comunque meglio prima tutta per dylan e poi il trio. ma non uccederà mai!

7 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

se una ragazza sta camminando davanti alla LR del suo appartamento e vede il suo compagno di stanza scopare (li ha visti e ha avuto la possibilità di indietreggiare ma ha deciso di interromperli) la cosa logica che una persona normale farebbe è indietreggiare finché non finisce dal momento che non stanno scopando nella sua stanza. ma la cagna ha deciso di interrompere quindi come ti aspetti che la chiami? 

I've said it before: Ulyana doesn't want to be penetrated so she must have asked Harley and Lacrim previously to interrupt them.
We all saw that she proceeded to give a blowjob getting licked and fingered, but as soon as he started penetrating her she pulled back and said no.
I don't think Lacrim is so stupid and Harley so bitchy if Ulyana hadn't asked them before interrupting them.