Ulyana, Harley (2023) #4

Fagen

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So …Ulyana’s current guy is a joke for her , Dylan will get his chance … let’s hope that he will be around and Ulyana becomes “ his Ashley “ .. 

Dylan's a walking claptrap.

17 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

It was clear that asshole wasn't going to fuck her. She put a stop to it.

Before she wouldn’t lick her … Done later 

Before she wouldn’t touch his dick … Done later 

Before she wouldn’t blowjob him … done later 

She was surrendering gradually and with her terms .. he would have her the way SHE WANTED .. she pushed him back , maybe due to condom … but he would have fucked her , she was loving the treatment , I am sorry for you if you couldn’t see her excitement that FINALLY a guy was actually interacting with her needs and as a woman and not looking only her precious holes ..her blowjob to Dylan was one of a girl who wanted to make it special to her partner .. and he was just starting giving back before they got interrupted .. even Harley must have been turned on , i won’t be surprised if he fucks her . That’s that she’s “ The X-Factor “ .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Beh, l'unica cosa che resta a Dylan è prendere per il culo Harley. Ha un'erezione pronta per partire. Harley ne ha bisogno dopo il pietoso tentativo precedente con la patata e Ulyana non la vuole, quindi perché lasciarla andare sprecata.

ulyana la voleva, ma harley e lacrim gli hanno interrotti!

Just now, Elcondor said:

I still don't understand the animosity toward Dylan here. why do hate him so bad? is it because he is has achieved just in weeks what some here are still yet to do so? 

😂🤣😂😂 Really ? Are you asking this to some of the biggest jealous fan clubs here , the jealousy Dylan fan club ..The guy has fucked in less than 3 months 8 women , i mean he almost fucked today the Number 1 beauty girl of the site .. for these guys it isn’t hate , it is just JEALOUSY 😂🤣

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Monsena said:

e comunque non capisco perchè tutti tengono sta musica sempre alta che non si sente un cazzo!

The talks in English can be not heard like this ..🙂

Final conclusion … Dylan has scored 3 threesomes .. Harley has learned from the beast the value of RLC money , according to replays and how fast they went number 1 , this was top viewership today .. i speculate easily that Dylan will be again a visitor ,‘perhaps during the weekend.. and , maybe we get threesome number 4 … AND … Nobody should forget that the seductress Sambuka is just next door ready to interfere 😋😋😋😋

• Haha 1