Ulyana, Harley (2023) #4

Fagen

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣😂😂 Really ? Are you asking this to some of the biggest jealous fan clubs here , the jealousy Dylan fan club ..The guy has fucked in less than 3 months 8 women , i mean he almost fucked today the Number 1 beauty girl of the site .. for these guys it isn’t hate , it is just JEALOUSY 😂🤣

Oh yeah I know it is pure jealousy and they are going to hate him even more because he almost fucked their queen, the girls they worship but will never even see, let along talk to. I don't understand what is wrong with a young man enjoying his life. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

Oh yeah I know it is pure jealousy and they are going to hate him even more because he almost fucked their queen, the girls they worship but will never even see, let along talk to. I don't understand what is wrong with a young man enjoying his life. 

Let him fuck till his dick drops off

Very nice listening to Harley trying English .. she hardly ever has done that .. the drinks always help .. and it might be a beginning if another “ story “ , let’s see , he is The Master for such reasons ( always a good listener ) .. 

13 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

She will need to break up with the boyfriend first. 

Still?! After sucking his dick and him eating her out?! He even stuck his dick in for like a second before she stopped him....bf who 😆 

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Still?! After sucking his dick and him eating her out?! He even stuck his dick in for like a second before she stopped him....bf who 😆 

I guess that fucking is a different level to her.:huh:

If Ulyana fucked the hell out of Curly knowing full well it was going to ruin her friendship with Gina, then she will fuck any hard dick in her face. Ulyana and Harley need to show us that they are better than Ashley and Gloria, and Gloria and Aziza.... I know they are but it has yet to be proven. If Ulyana does not fuck Dylan then she has completely lost her Mojo and she is worthless and weak when it comes to seducing and a real man.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

I “ LOVE” Ulyana ( many know this here ) and seeing her getting pleasure with the “ losers “ she has been , it is a reward .. she was with a guy who didn’t know the woman he had and went and he fucked a prostitute ( she was only 18 years old and too weak to leave him ) .. she then had an ACAB guy before ( just once and for a short time ) having being fucked from one of the biggest male assets , Bruno aka Cesar aka Curly .. and then the guy we have seen her since being in this apartment who comes after blowjobing him for one minute .. today a guy actually interacted with her , licked her , touched her .. I simply admire this woman for her beauty and for this DEVILISH INNOCENCE that she has .. Ulyana will be one of the TOP EVER discoveries for RLC and if she had followed the addiction of Leora , she would be since a long time the TOP TENANT in terms of viewership ( MASHA WILL ALWAYS BE THE NUMBER 1 TENANT and LEORA THE TOP RLC EXHIBITIONIST , the real queen of this site ) . 

• Haha 1