Ulyana, Harley (2023) #4

Fagen

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

If Ulyana fucked the hell out of Curly knowing full well it was going to ruin her friendship with Gina, then she will fuck any hard dick in her face. Ulyana and Harley need to show us that they are better than Ashley and Gloria, and Gloria and Aziza.... I know they are but it has yet to be proven. If Ulyana does not fuck Dylan then she has completely lost her Mojo

It is on her tasks , it didn’t happen because they got interrupted .. after licking her kissy which he had started , I believe he would have scored , I don’t know how such a passionate woman would forbid him after the right treatment .. let’s wait . 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Elcondor said:

Even if that happens, he would have enjoyed his life and that would still be his dick. 

Top comment of the night , simply 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

If Ulyana fucked the hell out of Curly knowing full well it was going to ruin her friendship with Gina, then she will fuck any hard dick in her face. Ulyana and Harley need to show us that they are better than Ashley and Gloria, and Gloria and Aziza.... I know they are but it has yet to be proven. If Ulyana does not fuck Dylan then she has completely lost her Mojo and she is worthless and weak when it comes to seducing and a real man.

Dylan's not a real man.  🤣🤣

• Upvote 2

I think it the first time we learn so personal things from/ for Harley … the benefits of being a good listener and trusting privacy , the wonderful RLC decision to let us have English speakers , the understanding of Harley that finally she talks to a man and not a child , very nice moment .

• Sad 1

The same people who are throwing stones at the likes of Shantal and Milena for not doing anything are the same who hate Dylan to death for fucking the girls here. most of the people are on RLC to watch people like Dylan entertaining them. I follow him on time to time and honestly, I have never seen him disrepecting girls or phiysically abusing them or force them to do something against their will. Au contraire, they look always happy after  sex with him. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

The same people who are throwing stones at the likes of Shantal and Milena for not doing anything are the same who hate Dylan to death for fucking the girls here. most of the people are on RLC to watch people like Dylan entertaining them. I follow him on time to time and honestly, I have never seen him disrepecting girls or phiysically abusing them or force them to do something against their will. Au contraire, they look always happy after  sex with him. 

Top comments continue , well done 😇😇 you are on fire hitting to the bone 🙂

• Haha 1