Butt plug training

Finally!  All these many views of Leora wearing her cute jeweled butt plug seem to have finally come to fruition.  Looks like she let Paul take in the ass.   Too bad none of the camera angles ever give a good view of it.   But damn!   Been waiting and hoping for this to happen for so long, ever since she started really seeming to like doing anal masturbation. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, luvbabes69 said:

Finally!  All these many views of Leora wearing her cute jeweled butt plug seem to have finally come to fruition.  Looks like she let Paul take in the ass.   Too bad none of the camera angles ever give a good view of it.   But damn!   Been waiting and hoping for this to happen for so long, ever since she started really seeming to like doing anal masturbation. 

so she put the butt plug in paul's ass?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, luvbabes69 said:

Hoping Leora wants it again back there...  and she thinks about giving us better camera angles.   We know she's very aware of the cameras... so give us something even better next time

She could have Paul lay on his back on Cams 3, 10, or 13 and sit on him with her back on his chest. Problem solved.  I have no doubt it will happen.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Paul is such a dull individual.  Even when Leora is giving him what appears to be an awesome semi-deepthroat blowjob, or letting him fuck her in the ass he always looks so expressionless.  He never makes a sound or even looks like he's enjoying himself. 

I've watched Leora and Paul from the start. I firmly believe Paul is gay. The society they live in (particularly when in Russia) is largely Homophobic so Paul uses Leora to hide his sexuality.

Numerous men all over the world hide their real sexuality behind a pretence of a heterosexual relationship.

Paul's facial expressions (or lack of response) to Leora during sex suggests he intensely dislikes what is taking place and longs for it to be over. The unfortunate thing for Paul choosing to hide behind Leora is the fact that she absolutely loves sex!!! If he lived with my wife he would never have to go through the torture of having any sex and his cover story would be far easier to pull off!!!!

The single outstanding feature of Paul is that he recognises the need to participate in RLC or at least allows Leora to fully engage and earn both of them a living. For that we should be eternally grateful to the human Koala!!!

• Haha 1