B2 - General Topic 2023 #11 (July / August)

Noldus

1 hour ago, johnny0692 said:

Flicking through the replay from a week ago, I found Lubna staring at the camera in the Bathroom then grabbing a towel and trying to see if she can cover the cam while she throws up

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Well, at least we know she's probably reading here on the forum and someone should remind her that cameras shouldn't be covered.

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Mykonos rules for Nadia … let me tell you , visiting Mykonos at this time of the year , MONEY THEN ISN’T AN ISSUE , or money is going to be earned EASILY or WHATEVER HAPPENS IN MYKONOS after the 15th July , it is MASSIVE and needs special people … Nadia there , well , her connections are really HIGH … 

And you thought these girls earned little? 😁 They can even afford to go on holiday, in the height of the tourist season, even though they are already on vacation in Barcelona.

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Well, at least we know she's probably reading here on the forum and someone should remind her that cameras shouldn't be covered.

What Lubna needs is for someone to by her a McDonald's happy meal

8 hours ago, Brokk! said:

And you thought these girls earned little? 😁 They can even afford to go on holiday, in the height of the tourist season, even though they are already on vacation in Barcelona.

milena is with her so I'm guessing she is separated from her husband but to leave your child is crazy 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Nadia lives in Barcelona as she said , 7 years there if i remember correctly .. I analyzed how can it be possible to be in Mykonos during this time .. 

26 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

milena is with her so I'm guessing she is separated from her husband but to leave your child is crazy 🤷‍♂️

When your child isn’t the first priority , what more can we discuss here about her ? 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Very easy to judge when we don't know the whole picture.

well the first picture doesn't look good how many mothers do you know would leave there child she must have serious money problems 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

well the first picture doesn't look good how many mothers do you know would leave there child she must have serious money problems 🤷‍♂️

Actually, I know many and working in more degrading conditions than her.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Very easy to judge when we don't know the whole picture.

I am sorry , but when children are involved and you are a mama , right or wrong, stupidities or not , the child is ABOVE ALL .. only if she beats the child or she fucks whoever when the child is next door in his room can be debated .. but I don’t think she’s such a person.. she’s a mama , priority NUMBER 1 is your child , this i am too sensitive .. 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry , but when children are involved and you are a mama , right or wrong, stupidities or not , the child is ABOVE ALL .. only if she beats the child or she fucks whoever when the child is next door in his room can be debated .. but I don’t think she’s such a person.. she’s a mama , priority NUMBER 1 is your child , this i am too sensitive .. 

I'm too and I said many times that I think that she shouldn't be in the project anymore, but if she is still there it must have a reason. I watch her many times and some of those times seems like she's on face time with her husband and child. If she is still there she must have a reason for that and we don't know what is. Maybe she's there because of him, idk.