B2 - General Topic 2023 #11 (July / August)

10 minutes ago, moules said:

I think she is going on a short vacation.  She has packed a small bag.  If she were truly leaving B-2, the first items to be packed would be her sewing machine, which is still plugged in, and her painting and easel.

and her makeup LOL

so vacation on vacation, she is already not much here so B2 will be definitively dead now for some time

I hope in B4 and B5 some beds are going to be filled very soon because not much things to watch these days on RLC

6 minutes ago, zone51 said:

so vacation on vacation, she is already not much here so B2 will be definitively dead now for some time

I hope in B4 and B5 some beds are going to be filled very soon because not much things to watch these days on RLC

And looks like Milena is going with her so B2 will dead dead.

Mykonos rules for Nadia … let me tell you , visiting Mykonos at this time of the year , MONEY THEN ISN’T AN ISSUE , or money is going to be earned EASILY or WHATEVER HAPPENS IN MYKONOS after the 15th July , it is MASSIVE and needs special people … Nadia there , well , her connections are really HIGH … 

Flicking through the replay from a week ago, I found Lubna staring at the camera in the Bathroom then grabbing a towel and trying to see if she can cover the cam while she throws up

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1