B2 - General Topic 2023 #11 (July / August)

11 hours ago, coolhuman said:
As expected, my eyes are not wrong. Nadia finally met a powerful man and began to show her ability. We need to provide a master room so that we can show more of Nadia abilities

Thank god you're not in charge

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Because she has to go downtown everyday

Maybe she wouldn't have to if she was in B4 ! Even if she was going, if she's back for the night , have a "decent bedroom", with nice cams, and someone with her ( guy or girl ), I would be happy with that ! 

okay so lubna works the 3rd shift🤷‍♂️

nadia is forever off camera (most of the time)🤷‍♂️

and now it seems milena has no one to force on the balcony which means she is isolated maybe she should go back to her family 🤔

rlc needs a deep cleaning of the barcelona villas/apartments. 

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

We don't know for sure. That seemed really comfortable on cam.

If she's really leaving the project my guess is that is by her will.

yes we don't know but my point of view is he convinced her to move in his apartment for good, seems this is the big love between them 

she has just 2 months on RLC

or they will move together in B5...

I think she is going on a short vacation.  She has packed a small bag.  If she were truly leaving B-2, the first items to be packed would be her sewing machine, which is still plugged in, and her painting and easel.

8 minutes ago, moules said:

I think she is going on a short vacation.  She has packed a small bag.  If she were truly leaving B-2, the first items to be packed would be her sewing machine, which is still plugged in, and her painting and easel.

I also guess that she's leaving for a trip.

That's her only suitcase btw.