B2 - General Topic 2023 #11 (July / August)

Noldus

20 hours ago, ddhm said:

Mykonos rules for Nadia … let me tell you , visiting Mykonos at this time of the year , MONEY THEN ISN’T AN ISSUE , or money is going to be earned EASILY or WHATEVER HAPPENS IN MYKONOS after the 15th July , it is MASSIVE and needs special people … Nadia there , well , her connections are really HIGH … 

So you know from social media that Nadia is in Mykonos?

This trip seems to he more of a last minute trip rather than something in the works for weeks.  So I think there is a sponsor paying for the very high airfare, or a private jet.

oh well, Lubna seems to prefer to be click bait than to bate

but then I really don't know since I rarely look at this apt.

gawd, I'm sounding like she should bait on demand😱 I'm not

I seen her mound of joy once and thought it looked wonderful

I guess she'd rather be clothed than even close to naked

oohhh, the pain it causes me to be so shallow

Edited by peking
added

22 minutes ago, moules said:

This trip seems to he more of a last minute trip rather than something in the works for weeks.  So I think there is a sponsor paying for the very high airfare, or a private jet.

A flight to MK would hardly be expensive from Barce...

I thought dd was meaning she could make money there at this time of year but that would suggest something I don't believe she would need to do.

34 minutes ago, moules said:

I only know she’s there .. the rest I have no idea .. 

10 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

A flight to MK would hardly be expensive from Barce...

I thought dd was meaning she could make money there at this time of year but that would suggest something I don't believe she would need to do.

Having accommodation at this time of the year in Mykonos it is like RLC paying a daily salary to all of the villas tenants in combination .. Mykonos at this very period is for STRICTLY high income people , of course there are possibilities and places but if I show you photos of such places , you will forget what you know or heard about this island .. 

22 minutes ago, peking said:

oh well, Lubna seems to prefer to be click bait than to bate

but then I really don't know since I rarely look at this apt.

gawd, I'm sounding like she should bait on demand😱 I'm not

I seen her mound of joy once and thought it looked wonderful

I guess she'd rather be clothed than even close to naked

oohhh, the pain it causes me to be so shallow

She did a few and I don't think she baits. Also, she does live sex shows in a night club so I guess that is only logical that she doesn't have much sex desire also her eating disorder might influence that.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, peking said:

okay that explains it 

can't say I don't understand

how do some of you get such info lol

just a ? that needs no answer lol

She told Nadia. Lubna is from Barcelona so they speaking in English. Nadia is living in Barcelona for 7 years and barely speaks Spanish, go figure. Also, we can see that Lubna throws up soon after she eats.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

throws up soon after she eats.

damn, hope she works on making things better for her and escapes the rabbit hole/whirlpool she's in

or maybe, some people she knows will drag her kicking and screaming to get her help

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She did a few and I don't think she baits. Also, she does live sex shows in a night club so I guess that is only logical that she doesn't have much sex desire also her eating disorder might influence that.

as they say, dont take ur work home with u

• Haha 1