Cool Machines thread

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A man has to know his machine's limitations.

It seems a few have found them.  :lmao:

Unfortunately for the cars, they can't control their driver's limitations. If you listen to the lead up to the crash, the commentators are criticising the driver for weaving too much.

I would really like one of these watercar's . They have been clocked at 60 mph on water . Now it looks like they are building a model with more of a Jeep style and Honda V6 for reliability .

.............https://www.watercar.com/photos

I would really like one of these watercar's . They have been clocked at 60 mph on water . Now it looks like they are building a model with more of a Jeep style and Honda V6 for reliability .

I want one. I want one. Bass fishing made easy. Totally cool machine, dude. Thanks for posting.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TxFeller

Welcome to Squirrel Challenge.

I challenge you to post what this machine depicts, and who invented it. Hint: it was the first of its kind, launched a huge hobby, and that hobby is now grown up (and sometimes lethal.)

First to respond gets 10 points from Foamy!!!

rcmain02.jpg

Without cheating, my guess is: radio controlled sub.

Without cheating, my guess is: radio controlled sub.

Congratulations! You have just won yourself 10 Foamy Points!  :woohoo:

Having the first remote controlled "toy" be a submarine is rather ambitious. I would have just done something simple, like a little car. But then, I'm not Nikola Tesla.

Archived