Olimpia, Nefeli (2023) #1

Still very strange that we haven’t seen ZERO penetration for Olympia .. it is always a handjob and once we had a blowjob ( the masked guy ) … let’s see … But Nefeli is the REAL DEAL so far , too horny always , i can say that the girls like the cameras 😉

Olimpiia's guy so far has zero interest of getting naked and having sex on camera so they have to go outside.

That said, he fingered her hard early on the balcony and made her squirt. Major cleanup took place afterward. 

Speaking of waterworks, hopefully Nefeli's boyfriend comes back soon. As much as I enjoy her fun daily bates 

would be nice to see them back in action. And for sure Nefeli is horny nympho and a Real Deal! She delivers! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, serg69 said:

Olimpiia's guy so far has zero interest of getting naked and having sex on camera so they have to go outside.

That said, he fingered her hard early on the balcony and made her squirt. Major cleanup took place afterward. 

Speaking of waterworks, hopefully Nefeli's boyfriend comes back soon. As much as I enjoy her fun daily bates 

would be nice to see them back in action. And for sure Nefeli is horny nympho and a Real Deal! She delivers! 

Next to Angie, this apartment is probably the biggest disaster. It's like running a chaturbare show without content for 24h. The residents really look dead on the inside and completely unsympathetic. 

I don't know what RLC was thinking with this cast, but it's just terrible.