Olimpia, Nefeli (2023) #1

7 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Of course they knew each other before. Ddhm is in his own fantasy world on RLC.

Whatever I see and believe , I say it and it isn’t only “ they are do nothing girls “ like  you will be characterizing them by the weekend if they don’t masturbate to add them in your “ weird “ collection 😂🤣😂🤣 … my own fantasy world allows me to enjoy anything i am wishing / willing to watch and I pay for that and not waiting whole evenings or run replays to see who masturbated and add the notebook of counts so you self proclaim the “ masturbation collector “ 😂🤣😂🤣

I hope they piss you off very fast so this apartment has freedom from toxicity posts 😆😆 ( I say it to you as a friend and don’t take it seriously 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

What do you mean? It says new life on them? That could mean many things.

New life , this apartment .. New life after some sad /difficult past times .. New life because she liked the logo .. 

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Whatever I see and believe , I say it and it isn’t only “ they are do nothing girls “ like  you will be characterizing them by the weekend if they don’t masturbate to add them in your “ weird “ collection 😂🤣😂🤣 … my own fantasy world allows me to enjoy anything i am wishing / willing to watch and I pay for that and not waiting whole evenings or run replays to see who masturbated and add the notebook of counts so you self proclaim the “ masturbation collector “ 😂🤣😂🤣

I hope they piss you off very fast so this apartment has freedom from toxicity posts 😆😆 ( I say it to you as a friend and don’t take it seriously 😂🤣

Only a few people on here know that I love to get people going so I say certain things to do that. I really don't care if they bate or not. If they do, it's a bonus.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2