B4 - General Topic 2023 #37 (July)

47 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Quelqu'un peut-il me dire le nom de la jeune femme en maillot de bain noir, et si elle est membre de ce projet, permettez-moi d'ajouter ceci, la seule raison pour laquelle je dis le mot "projet" est parce que lorsqu'ils ajoutent une personne seule, ou un couple, ils mettent la fin "le projet", donc s'il y a une autre façon de trouver une question sur quelqu'un, merci de me faire savoir la bonne façon de la poser

Une fille qui baise avec Lacrim,elle n'est  pas dans le 'projet"mais déjà venue

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, timber said:

Another wild & crazy Saturday night in the villas. What a disaster these places have become.

Azura's old room has been empty for 35 days btw.

its a good job u have B1, 2 & 5 to keep u entertained

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Can it be B4 UM for arrival of a new or repeat participant ? to replace Azura and occupy her room that has been vacant for weeks. 

It seems that the new trend is the arrival of participants in the early hours of the mornings. 

Marlene flew into Ibiza yesterday from Ukraine, Could she be a possible returnee? I hope so 🤞

• Sad 1

il y a 28 minutes, badboylovesgirls a dit :

Can it be B4 UM for arrival of a new or repeat participant ? to replace Azura and occupy her room that has been vacant for weeks. 

It seems that the new trend is the arrival of participants in the early hours of the mornings. 

wait and see, but I also have the idea of an unfinished mission that finds its happy conclusion in the last moments of a participant's presence...