B4 - General Topic 2023 #37 (July)

Amazing the hate some users display not only against other users but also against tenants like Aziza or Dylan.

Aziza, it's a real pity she needs to get completely drunk to have fun; she is so sexy when she's so horny!

IMHO Dylan and the others well behaved. On the couch he said right away "I will not fuck you", and after I guess (sorry here we need some italian guy) something like "passo guai" which should be "I'll be in trouble". If this is correct, the episode with Miron was not forgotten and it's perfect like this. 

I thought this was a place to exchange ideas and also have fun (and thanks to some users who see it this way) not yet another "hate place".

Peace & Love (and Sex!)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Slow said:

Amazing the hate some users display not only against other users but also against tenants like Aziza or Dylan.

Aziza, it's a real pity she needs to get completely drunk to have fun; she is so sexy when she's so horny!

IMHO Dylan and the others well behaved. On the couch he said right away "I will not fuck you", and after I guess (sorry here we need some italian guy) something like "passo guai" which should be "I'll be in trouble". If this is correct, the episode with Miron was not forgotten and it's perfect like this. 

I thought this was a place to exchange ideas and also have fun (and thanks to some users who see it this way) not yet another "hate place".

Peace & Love (and Sex!)

Get over yourself!

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Slow said:

Peace & Love (and Sex!)

if Dylan did fuck her then his fans would have shouted that the master did it again, now his fans say the master is wise but may I remind you (his fans) that most of his conquests took place under drugs or booze? but oh you (his fans) already knew that and then start shouting that others are jealous ... blind idol.

I think many viewers have the most trouble with this attitude

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

and Timur the poolside by bike at 1:00Uhr

well .. drugs and alcohol without it the villa residents and their guests are worthless and can do nothing but look at their phone in bed

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, northguy said:

They look at replays.

nice if they can do that without shame 😁, but wasn't someone here ever told that residents were not allowed to have an RLC account?, I can't imagine that but I have no idea

• Haha 1