B4 - General Topic 2023 #37 (July)

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

nice if they can do that without shame 😁, but wasn't someone here ever told that residents were not allowed to have an RLC account?, I can't imagine that but I have no idea

They look at the competition.

• Thanks 1

Oks and Aya - as could gradually be seen - are not in the “ same “ circle with the rest .. very strange that this particular bedroom in a way divides also the “ relationships “ in the apartment .. it wasn’t any different before with Dana / Zara .. not nice watching the tenants not being able to find “ common Interests “ to at least communicate .. it was exactly the same when Oks was first introduced in B7  . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Oks and Aya - as could gradually be seen - are not in the “ same “ circle with the rest .. very strange that this particular bedroom in a way divides also the “ relationships “ in the apartment .. it wasn’t any different before with Dana / Zara .. not nice watching the tenants not being able to find “ common Interests “ to at least communicate .. it was exactly the same when Oks was first introduced in B7  . 

are u blaming the bedrooms for girls being unsociable ? at least its not N&Bs fault

4 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

nice if they can do that without shame 😁, but wasn't someone here ever told that residents were not allowed to have an RLC account?, I can't imagine that but I have no idea

Tim had an RLC account because he used it to stalk Tani.  And intervene if he didn't like what she was doing at a party.

Radislava had an RLC account, and it was posted here that she would listen to what other participants were saying about her.  She is fluent in Russian, Spanish, and English, and may be conversant in one or two others. 

• Thanks 1