B4 - General Topic 2023 #37 (July)

18 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Cette catin est fiére d'elle ce matin, comme j'avais dit hier, aucun amour propre, aucune dignité, une fille perdue!

In my opinion she remembers nothing: typical after a hangover.
Again in my opinion, a few minutes ago in the kitchen she was updating on her cell phone on what happened tonight: her face was frowning. Then Aya came in and started talking to her.

50 minutes ago, Mefselmal said:

Did i miss something?? Why do you call Azize a whore? From what I've seen, she hasn't done anything like that. As soon as she got to bed, the other girl had to bring her btw. who it was? Anyone new??

As soon as she gets drunk she will fuck anyone that walks by. The only reason why she did not get fucked by Nelly or Dylan (she was grinding her pussy on him in the living room while being extremely sexual frustrated) last night was because they used their brains and stopped in time.  She is a total whore when she is drunk and a hermit always on her phone when she is sober.

As far as I know she has fucked 4 times while being on RLC. And every time she was very drunk. Maybe except for the very first time Dylan fucked her in his room.

It was a very drunk Nelly getting her into bed after she had had been in a heads down ass up position on the couch in the living room for an hour or so waiting for someone to come and fuck her from behind.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Three occasions when Aziza has become hyper-sexual on cam.

1.) The night when she she climbed into Dylan's bed while he was having sex with Gloria and Ashley in their bed.  She was sober, and Dylan was surprised to find her in his bed.

2.) The night when she, Ashley, and Dylan had a threesome in the B-7 LR, with the help of Molly.

3.) Last night.

One occasion when she was probably in a hyper-sexual state off-cam.  This was the night in B-2 when she, Ari, and Ashley appeared to have sex off-cam.  Top-knot guy was present.  The girls returned to B-2 in varying states of undress, and the next day laughed at themselves in the photos that were taken.  Top-knot guy was sober and seemed to be more intent in getting them back to B-2 safely.  Some days later, he joined Aziza in her bed, and under-performed.

And the one or two occasions when there has been an intersecting of Aziza, Nelly, and Bogdan, but with nothing happening on-cam.

Last night, in the pool, there was a brief game of what Wiki defines as chicken fighting, or camel fighting.  The lighting was poor, but Aziza was riding on Bogdan's shoulders, and I thought she was naked.  (She may have had her pink panties on though.  I am sure others will correct any errors on my part.)  She and Bogdan won.  I thought her nudity, or near nudity around Bogdan was surprising, and while Nelly was present.  Neither Bogdan or Nelly gave any indication they were uncomfortable with her behvior.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aziza goes with young or old men for money!

So she's a ----------, no wonder the natural comes back at a gallop!

Yesterday anyone could fuck her, in the state of excitement she was, even the dog was good!

What is this manipulative cunning of Bogdan at this hour, rare, he waits for the tapin with his dick in his hand!

8 hours ago, Veritas said:

¡Aziza va con hombres jóvenes o viejos por dinero en efectivo!

Así que es una ----------, ¡no me extraña que el natural vuelva al galope!

Ayer cualquiera podía follársela, en el estado de excitación en que se encontraba, ¡hasta el perro era bueno!

I think you have an unhealthy obsession with Aziza, at first you defended her and now you constantly attack her...it seems to me that you also have a problem.

Sorry but don't take this the wrong way.

• Upvote 5