B4 - General Topic 2023 #37 (July)

7 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

05:41. Goodbye Wendy. i hope your return. 

Yes, goodbye Wendy and I wish her good luck.  It seems that she is going to catch the 8AM flight to Istanbul because there is still no flights between Europe and Russia.  

If what I watched is correct, it seemed that Dylan woke up very early to say goodbye to his friend Wendy which I consider it a nice gesture. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

Lol, i correct myself

Chill, fanboy. I actually don't care about her, never been even close to my favorites even in her bright days... It's mathematic, new girls would be good and for that happen useless ones needs to go

fanboy...yeah...

you said consequences...hence something they have done didn't live up to your expectations...so obviously you care to some degree...again, useless is a value determination you made...I'm sure someone feels differently...

had you said useless in terms of x when compared to y....maybe

so my post stands....

switch hands

44 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

05:41. Żegnaj Wendy. Mam nadzieję, że wrócisz.

So it's official now? Wendy left the project for good? . So in this apartment I will already have 3 rooms free after Aziza leaves? . Do you know when Aziza is leaving??

il y a 7 minutes, Mefselmal a dit :

So it's official now? Wendy left the project for good? . So in this apartment I will already have 3 rooms free after Aziza leaves? . Do you know when Aziza is leaving??

According to a recent comment Aziza will leave at the end of this month.