Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

On 8/9/2023 at 4:13 PM, jugghead said:

Thank you Linda, for doing mundane tasks topless. I appreciate it.

Would love to see you spend a little more time washing your breasts. Just sayin'.

Took a nice bath yesterday. To me it appears it was done to give us a chance to enjoy her body and get some relaxing time in. Perfect. It wasn't exactly my request to have her spend more time washing her breasts but I liked it. And I know it is nothing new but it seemed a bit more than other bath times. If it's a start I liked it.

But that damn smudge on camera 6 has reappeared and last time it took between 6 months and a year for someone to wipe the damn thing off! 😡

That being said, my confusion about this apartment gets ever deeper. Some points to make.

It has been maybe 6 months of these shenanigans. What the hell is going on!

They have removed pretty much all of their personal belongings. They could move at a moments notice with nothing more than a small SUV.

Linda continues to act as if she has some sort of future in this type of work. Why pose now? If it's over, why pose now? If there is no sex and you want to be classy, ok, but to what end? What sort of work could she possibly do? Her only fans shows almost nothing. If she is planning a Social Media gig that would make some sense, but I only know one model here is using this job to her advantage, and that is Kitty. But she is doing some real modeling, and she posts almost daily. What will Linda do?

I hate to say it but, moving to another apartment seems to make the most sense. I don't believe it, but look at the evidence. Perhaps it takes 6 months to ready a new apartment with the best bells and whistles but they need to do all the work to get it ready. Perhaps Tibor asked for a studio to make his videos or Linda asked for a workout room.

It's like a slow death and we have to watch it wondering if the patient will survive or die.

On 8/9/2023 at 4:13 PM, jugghead said:

Thank you Linda, for doing mundane tasks topless. I appreciate it.

Would love to see you spend a little more time washing your breasts. Just sayin'.

Took a nice bath yesterday. To me it appears it was done to give us a chance to enjoy her body and get some relaxing time in. Perfect. It wasn't exactly my request to have her spend more time washing her breasts but I liked it. And I know it is nothing new but it seemed a bit more than other bath times. If it's a start I liked it.

But that damn smudge on camera 6 has reappeared and last time it took between 6 months and a year for someone to wipe the damn thing off! 😡

That being said, my confusion about this apartment gets ever deeper. Some points to make.

It has been maybe 6 months of these shenanigans. What the hell is going on!

They have removed pretty much all of their personal belongings. They could move at a moments notice with nothing more than a small SUV.

Linda continues to act as if she has some sort of future in this type of work. Why pose now? If it's over, why pose now? If there is no sex and you want to be classy, ok, but to what end? What sort of work could she possibly do? Her only fans shows almost nothing. If she is planning a Social Media gig that would make some sense, but I only know one model here is using this job to her advantage, and that is Kitty. But she is doing some real modeling, and she posts almost daily. What will Linda do?

I hate to say it but, moving to another apartment seems to make the most sense. I don't believe it, but look at the evidence. Perhaps it takes 6 months to ready a new apartment with the best bells and whistles but they need to do all the work to get it ready. Perhaps Tibor asked for a studio to make his videos or Linda asked for a workout room.

It's like a slow death and we have to watch it wondering if the patient will survive or die.

19 hours ago, jugghead said:

No. You don't have to watch this slow death.

But try and look away when you know there will be a train crash.

• Haha 2

So, today I watched Linda prance around yesterday topless in lingerie underwear. Oh My God!

And Yeah I resubscribed! Just in time so it seems.

Call me crazy and you will, and this happened on our sister site (when it was called real life cam fan) as well LOL.

I asked for her to walk around topless. The next day she was doing it consistently.

I spoke of her doing jumping jacks naked. Someone told me it will never happen. Maybe two months later BAM! Out of nowhere she does it. She wasn't even exercising at the time she just did it randomly.

I leave RLC and suddenly she is bouncing around the apartment like Leora used to do (which I used to love btw).

There is more I would say but most of you could not handle it.

Prove me wrong.

• Like 1