Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #25

Pete1960

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I think Leora simply preferred the opportunity given by rlc. VH still wasn't as successful as it is now.

Can't help but wonder where she would have ended up if RLC/Prague hadn't opened up and if VH wasn't chosen. With her mindset and reluctance to get a normal job what would her choice have been?  Private cam?

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Have to disagree mate.....It was even longer back than that.

You'll remember her sitting down in the kitchen, with Paul on conference call for that first class to learn Czech. That was April '21. Remember the following month, him calling her up whilst she's on the bed with Malia to ask about certain homework words (One was Orange), if he was getting these right in czech?? Remember her phoning him and asking questions to see how well/quick he could answer in czech??? That was June '21. Remember her checking routes on road even before Malia left in Aug '21????

The war began Feb '22.

Maybe we dreamt all that up? 

Wow !! Give yourselves a huge Pat on the back……You the man ! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Have to disagree mate.....It was even longer back than that.

You'll remember her sitting down in the kitchen, with Paul on conference call for that first class to learn Czech. That was April '21. Remember the following month, him calling her up whilst she's on the bed with Malia to ask about certain homework words (One was Orange), if he was getting these right in czech?? Remember her phoning him and asking questions to see how well/quick he could answer in czech??? That was June '21. Remember her checking routes on road even before Malia left in Aug '21????

The war began Feb '22.

Maybe we dreamt all that up? 

Question …. 

Longer than that … 

Why the boyfriend for 1,5 years , tears , smiles , feelings ? Was she playing two guys then ? And ok playing the guy in Czech Republic , but Paul ?? Why ?? 

And .. HOW MANY WERE THE PHONECALLS TO PAUL during the boyfriend period ? I am sorry but EVERYONE HERE forgets that Leora was sleeping outside of her apartment twice per week back at that times .. and this isn’t dreaming , it is facts . 

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

En parcourant la rediffusion, j'ai vu qu'elle avait sorti beaucoup de choses de ses tiroirs de sous-vêtements et les avait mises dans un sac. J'espère qu'elle n'a rien jeté de ses bonnes affaires !

et si tout est partie a la poubelle 

il y a 2 minutes, jjohndoe1960 a dit :

Je suppose que tu es sarcastique. Mais Leora semble être heureuse et souriante à propos de quelque chose.

Bonjour jjohndoe 1960 ;

Paul quitte le projet ???

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Why the boyfriend for 1,5 years , tears , smiles , feelings ? Was she playing two guys then ? And ok playing the guy in Czech Republic , but Paul ?? Why ??

And .. HOW MANY WERE THE PHONECALLS TO PAUL during the boyfriend period ? I am sorry but EVERYONE HERE forgets that Leora was sleeping outside of her apartment twice per week back at that times .. and this isn’t dreaming , it is facts . 

For a while Paul wasn't her priority for sure. Anyone that would leave their partner, family and move out of their country preferring to remain on camera over the former is showing their priorities. Paul having a girl friend instead of chasing Leora is another consideration. They both tried different then fell back to familiar.

Things ended up where they are and both seem content. But Leora put herself and her choices over their relationship even tho' they ended up back together. If I loved someone they would have preference over my job/life choice. I couldn't leave my wife and family (hell, not even my dogs) for more money, a different job or housing elsewhere. Could any of you?  Leora did.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1