Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #25

Pete1960

14 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Skimming the replay, saw that she took alot of stuff out of her underwear drawers and put it in a bag. Hope she didnt throw away any of her good stuff!

The least important possession Leora has is underwear! 

• Haha 1

il y a 2 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

De nouvelles culottes sexy devaient arriver 

Des petites culottes elle n'en a pas besoin , quand elle en met elles sont généralement a bas a ces pieds !

6 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Can't help but wonder where she would have ended up if RLC/Prague hadn't opened up and if VH wasn't chosen. With her mindset and reluctance to get a normal job what would her choice have been?  Private cam?

Leora would be happy with Paul doing this with her

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

For a while Paul wasn't her priority for sure. Anyone that would leave their partner, family and move out of their country preferring to remain on camera over the former is showing their priorities. Paul having a girl friend instead of chasing Leora is another consideration. They both tried different then fell back to familiar.

Things ended up where they are and both seem content. But Leora put herself and her choices over their relationship even tho' they ended up back together. If I loved someone they would have preference over my job/life choice. I couldn't leave my wife and family (hell, not even my dogs) for more money, a different job or housing elsewhere. Could any of you?  Leora did.

I have said my opinion recently , I think you go back to safety and things you know , you maybe don’t like a lot but in the end you just want to have even the few that make you happy and smiley .. and Leora - I believe - she was feeling lonely and isolated in Prague after a certain point , no trusted friends , people to know and be there for her … OF COURSE , THIS IS THE RESULT OF THE LIFESTYLE SHE HAS LEARNED OR ADAPTED SINCE WE GOT TO KNOW HER BACK 10 YEARS AGO … and that’s why the posts here on how they can manage the real world off cameras when the time comes . 

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps they are going on holiday !😆

Ahh .. this would be amazing , i so very much hope for them that they do something like that and escapade their routine, even a weekend in Germany or Austria .. 😏