Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #25

Pete1960

J'ai souvent lu que Leora était une femme de caractère ,mais maintenant ce que l'on voit ,c'est qu'elle marche presque au doigt et a l’œil,elle est sous l'emprise de l'incapable profiteur qui ne pense qu'a son bien être finalement il est pire q'avant !

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bonjour Dougiestyle4 ;

Même ces masturbations sont sans réels envies et routinières , elle ne sécrète pas ,avant il y avait ce filet de mouille et je me souvient qu'une fois elle a même éjaculée ,maintenant elle marche au lubrifiant mais a cette époque Paul était moins collé a son Q ,simplement pour la tapoter pour rester sur le dos ensuite pour ce faire sucer !

She mostly does the masturbation shows for her fans. She cannot have extreme juicy orgasms every day or sometimes 2 or 3 times a day (not possible after all these years). She has to fake some of them which she has become really good at it for them to appear real (pretty good acting on her part after all these years of masturbating). Paul doesn't really do much to get her worked up enough to be fully excited and have her her pussy oozing wet and sicky sweet tasting juice. She needs to masturbate for that to possibly happen. I still believe her wild imagination and fantasies in her head is what makes her completely horny, somewhat adventurous with toys and to become wet. It is so obvious that sex toys and masturbation are her preferred choices for stimulation and performance shows. Paul is her man so she feels obligated to pleasure him with his expected blowjobs. She got it totally wrong - has a man in her life but needs to self pleasure herself - duh!!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Elle fait surtout des shows de masturbation pour ses fans. Elle ne peut pas avoir d'orgasmes juteux extrêmes tous les jours ou parfois 2 ou 3 fois par jour (impossible après toutes ces années). Elle doit simuler certains d'entre eux qu'elle est devenue très douée pour qu'ils paraissent réels (assez bon jeu de sa part après toutes ces années de masturbation). Paul ne fait pas grand-chose pour l'exciter suffisamment pour qu'elle soit activée et que sa chatte suinte de jus au goût sucré et humide. Elle a besoin de se masturber pour que cela se produise. Je crois toujours que son imagination débridée et ses fantasmes dans sa tête sont ce qui la rend complètement excitée, quelque peu aventureuse avec des jouets et mouillée.Il est tellement évident que les jouets sexuels et la masturbation sont son choix préféré pour les spectacles de stimulation et de performance. Paul est son homme donc elle se sentait obligée de lui faire plaisir avec ses fellations attendues. Elle s'est totalement trompée - un homme dans sa vie mais a besoin de se faire plaisir - duh !!!

Je suis d'accord avec toi, il est vrai que les années y sont pour quelques choisis , mais elle sécréter beaucoup plus souvent que maintenant !

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She mostly does the masturbation shows for her fans. She cannot have extreme juicy orgasms every day or sometimes 2 or 3 times a day (not possible after all these years). She has to fake some of them which she has become really good at it for them to appear real (pretty good acting on her part after all these years of masturbating). Paul doesn't really do much to get her worked up enough to be fully excited and have her her pussy oozing wet and sicky sweet tasting juice. She needs to masturbate for that to possibly happen. I still believe her wild imagination and fantasies in her head is what makes her completely horny, somewhat adventurous with toys and to become wet. It is so obvious that sex toys and masturbation are her preferred choices for stimulation and performance shows. Paul is her man so she feels obligated to pleasure him with his expected blowjobs. She got it totally wrong - has a man in her life but needs to self pleasure herself - duh!!!

I think it was well known and fully expected by those who don’t think the sun shines out of Leora’s arse, but nevertheless respect her enough to know that when she is at the top of her game she is simply the best. Although happy for her that she was getting Eva back and to a lesser extent Paul returning they were aware that he is a smotherer of Leora’s freedom, which inhibits her ability to perform with abandon and therefor it always reverts to predictable locations and bates by her and clumsy attempts of pleasuring her by Paul who doesn’t seem to have the energy to pleasure more than himself.

She may well be happy and satisfied with her life as it is now, but from a voyeurs perspective I think she has deteriorated.

Im not interested in her domestic bliss, if I wanted that I would watch a soap opera, I want her for what she does best, and what a voyeur site should be about, getting her kit off, fucking herself with dildo’s and fingers, dancing on occasions and if we have to watch Paul fucking her in her pussy or her arse then at least allow us the view to witness what he is doing clearly instead of having to surmise. 

If we are only going to see her in the apartment 2-3 hours per day not counting sleeping then please let us have the same amount of respect from her as she expects from us……It’s a two way street Leora.

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Anode said:

Je suis d'accord avec toi, il est vrai que les années y sont pour quelques choisis , mais elle sécréter beaucoup plus souvent que maintenant !

Maybe the voyeuristic exhibitionist thrill for her is wearing off plus perhaps with Paul around she tends to hold back with her orgasms. Paul ruined everything. At least with Malia there Leora was in complete control and free to do whatever by herself or with Malia (but she limited how much sexual interaction).

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

il y a 2 minutes, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Peut-être que le frisson exhibitionniste voyeuriste pour elle s'estompe et peut-être qu'avec Paul autour, elle a tendance à retenir ses orgasmes. Paul a tout gâché. Au moins avec Malia, Leora avait le contrôle total et était libre de faire quoi que ce soit par elle-même ou avec Malia (mais elle limitait le nombre d'interactions sexuelles).

Et bien voila ,tu y es arrivé ;plus rien a dire ;merci a toi

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think it was well known and fully expected by those who don’t think the sun shines out of Leora’s arse, but nevertheless respect her enough to know that when she is at the top of her game she is simply the best. Although happy for her that she was getting Eva back and to a lesser extent Paul returning they were aware that he is a smotherer of Leora’s freedom, which inhibits her ability to perform with abandon and therefor it always reverts to predictable locations and bates by her and clumsy attempts of pleasuring her by Paul who doesn’t seem to have the energy to pleasure more than himself.

She may well be happy and satisfied with her life as it is now, but from a voyeurs perspective I think she has deteriorated.

Im not interested in her domestic bliss, if I wanted that I would watch a soap opera, I want her for what she does best, and what a voyeur site should be about, getting her kit off, fucking herself with dildo’s and fingers, dancing on occasions and if we have to watch Paul fucking her in her pussy or her arse then at least allow us the view to witness what he is doing clearly instead of having to surmise. 

If we are only going to see her in the apartment 2-3 hours per day not counting sleeping then please let us have the same amount of respect from her as she expects from us……It’s a two way street Leora.

I know that you are watching RLC for Leora and you hardly ever or slightly have paid attention to others .. what you describe , we have seen also multiple times from the tenant Ulyana .. I know you might not be fair when it is that you have only witnessed Leora , but for sure , the ( ex ?? ) now tenant Ulyana has been offering some incredible sessions of what you describe .. I don’t degrade Leora , but I think she’s really overrated  when we say that she’s the best .. YES , SHE WAS IN THE PAST , but there have been others at times that have been WAAAAAAY better .. the secret of Leora is that she’s eternal and she doesn’t stop .. but RLC helps her also with that … 

In any case , I am sure that if you had eyes for others too , you could tell some differences .. Just a really friendly post to your comments 😇😇