B7 - General Topic 2023 #23 (July / August)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

B7 topic forum is OPEN for all of the jealous people watching and giving top cameras privilege to the guy that they hate 😂🤣😂 … Please join , it’s free to read what stupidity he has done now … 😂🤣 And “ the sister “ just joined .. yes , the women are around him , he is an asshole 😂🤣😂 because he manages in the end to fuck them all and the people watching play their dicks in front of mobiles , tablets , PC monitors or television devices … WHATEVER .. 

You mean top cam because there is fuck all else going on?  Posts (nudes) from Spying1 dominate the forum front page every fucking night, because nobody has anything from RLC to post about.  Except you of course...you have nothing to say ever, yet post 24/7.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You mean top cam because there is fuck all else going on?  Posts (nudes) from Spying1 dominate the forum front page every fucking night, because nobody has anything from RLC to post about.  Except you of course...you have nothing to say ever, yet post 24/7.

Yet here you are answering  to me , why do you monitor here since you don’t like the content you are watching ? There’s always Leora’s topic for all heartbroken souls to admire her beauty and 10 years anniversary with RLC , maybe you can try to share he same opinions you do whenever you appear and ( rightfully ) RLC sucks .. I haven’t seen you judging the nice things that ( rightfully ) very rare happen currently . 

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yet here you are answering  to me , why do you monitor here since you don’t like the content you are watching ? There’s always Leora’s topic for all heartbroken souls to admire her beauty and 10 years anniversary with RLC , maybe you can try to share he same opinions you do whenever you appear and ( rightfully ) RLC sucks .. I haven’t seen you judging the nice things that ( rightfully ) very rare happen currently . 

My sub is expired jack ass...I don't watch.  But...I will counter your bullshit.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The homepage is going to be deprecated once version 5 of the forum software is released according to the software developers website.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The homepage is going to be deprecated once version 5 of the forum software is released according to the software developers website.

What does that mean? Homepage deprecated. Is that a good thing? Bad thing?

13 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

What does that mean? Homepage deprecated. Is that a good thing? Bad thing?

In software terminology deprecated means the function is still there but no longer supported or recommended for use…

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'm surprised people still entertain these aforementioned prolapsed anuses!