B7 - General Topic 2023 #23 (July / August)

Just now, happyone said:

and she left him

yes I saw it coming this afternoon, I thought boy let that girl breathe but he kept sticking talking and grabbing, he can get the prettiest girls but can't keep them because of his childish behavior.

• Like 1

Maybe she be down for some making out, but he pressures her to do more. He's a dick buts it not all his fault. She gets his cock hard as stone, the licks the head for a bit. Then starts sucking on it in her nice warm mouth. Then boom it's over. If a guy showered with me, and I'm getting all worked up and wet, then we go to the bred and he gives me 4 or 5 lucks and then stops, I'd kick his ass out the front door. Don't start something you won't finish!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Maybe she be down for some making out, but he pressures her to do more. He's a dick buts it not all his fault. She gets his cock hard as stone, the licks the head for a bit. Then starts sucking on it in her nice warm mouth. Then boom it's over. If a guy showered with me, and I'm getting all worked up and wet, then we go to the bred and he gives me 4 or 5 lucks and then stops, I'd kick his ass out the front door. Don't start something you won't finish!

He certainly doesn't live up to Timex standards (takes a lickin but keeps on tickin) 😊

• Haha 2

At first I thought that Lacrim was a stupid child, but as my professional work (psychologist) I have studied his behavior. The childish touch that he puts into him is a strategy that he uses and it shows at all costs, he is smarter and a man than he seems.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, darkman said:

llevo toda la tarde pensando donde vi antes a lacrim , la escena del soldado patoso en el lavabo cuando le pega un tiro al sargento  , tiene la misma cara de psicopata .spacer.png

Great movie.

The sergeant was not an actor, but a real Marine Corps drill instructor.  I think this dialogue would be very difficult to subtitle into another language.

1 hour ago, alomagic14 said:

At first I thought that Lacrim was a stupid child, but as my professional work (psychologist) I have studied his behavior. The childish touch that he puts into him is a strategy that he uses and it shows at all costs, he is smarter and a man than he seems.

How does that strategy help him, being childish? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, alomagic14 said:

I don't think I'll take you as a psychologist if I ever need one

• Haha 1