B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can see you are tuned in watching 😂🤣😂🤣 Go to sleep , nothing interesting for you in this bedroom currently .. we will inform you if shantal masturbates .. 

I watch things on a late Saturday night. It's only 11:39 pm. I don't work until Monday.  Do you even have a fucking job?

Let’s see if Dylan’s techniques might offer even a “ different seeing something “ than what we know all these months  in this room … And if July ends with an impressive BANG 😆

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I watch things on a late Saturday night. It's only 11:39 pm. I don't work until Monday.  Do you even have a fucking job?

I didn’t ask you how you spend your Saturday nights . I am all fine with my obligations here , thanks for asking .. I can see STILL you are tuned in , what happened ? Is it interested in watching or what ? They are both “ campers “ currently and under the covers .. it is funny that the guy you disguise and a do nothing has attracted your attention tonight … 

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Dylan seem to not understand the signs when Shantal moves away from him when he try to kiss her.

I am sorry but I see Shantal next to Dylan all the time .. if she didn’t want she would turn side and sleep and not being allowed to be hugged … or ??

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1