B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)

il y a 5 minutes, Zorro0 a dit :

Just suggesting that the gentleman that was pounding her last night was not the most conventionally attractive person in the world, not unlike myself, 🙂 for that matter, 🙂 and that she would have sex with anyone no matter how they looked. Obviously attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder, and she like her men on the rough looking side.

It was merely a light-hearted comment/observation, Which I must refrain from doing from now on, as what is amusing and understandable in my country clearly gets lost in translation. Due to cultural differences i guess. Thank you for the reminder. Hope you have a great day 🙂

👍 thanks (must admit he's not much my type neither)

BTW anybody any idea on why they spent so much time in the bathroom (not the banging episode). You have a view from here

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

20 minutes ago, Slow said:

BTW anybody any idea on why they spent so much time in the bathroom (not the banging episode). You have a view from here

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

What are we supposed to see ?

23 minutes ago, Slow said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Well. They must have the payment machine there, since he swiped the card 😉 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Slow said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Sorry, I don't have a sub, No clue, I had an early night, I had a look in when I woke up, to see her kissing him, then shortly afterwards they went into the bathroom, when they had sex. (very classy!,not) esp as her bedroom was empty, unless he did not want to shag on camera, fair enough, esp if he has a sensitive job etc. :) 

Sambuka hiding on cameras … 2 things as a conclusion ;

a ) It is the guy’s request not to do obvious on cameras ( the blowjob was done with the short on and back on the camera at the balcony ) .. Sambuka accepted 

b ) he is an important guy for Sambuka’s living in Barcelona ( recreational substances provider ? Job offerings seeker ? Helped her in the past in certain things ? ) and it was kind of a “ thank you “ reward to him ( without forgetting that she was already “ horny “ with the ongoing talks and incidents in the villa between Dylan and her “ sister “ happening on the couch next to her and her sister explains what goes on ) 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, keeper31 said:

But she even hides that.  We don't get to actually see it, we just know it is happening.

No, we did see it, when she was sleeping over at B7 on the couch with Megan, Megan pulled the blanket over & left Shantel exposed