Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #26

Pete1960

11 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Sadly its not even a surprise at this point.

Always around in some form. Seems to go to the gym or go out when she is asleep. Occasionally gives her a bit of time to herself once/maybe twice a week. Then we dont get any buildup or tease or dancing

If she teases while he's home, there is always the nagging doubt that he will appear at any moment to drag her out, make him food or stay and have 'sex'

But please ….. he is the “ LOVE OF HER LIFE , big love Paul “… and “ THEY ARE BOTH HAVE WAHT THEY  WANT IN THEIR LIVES AND THEY ARE HAPPIER THAN EVER BEFORE “ .. this is the narrative here .. but what dozens of us that watch all of the rooms and reactions when they can’t have the overall image as we do , we are the wrong ones and negatives because we see details that show a much different reality .. indeed , if the life that this couple has it is characterized and ultimately judged as “ HAPPY LIFE “ , then , we , the majority at least we must be very miserable , unhappy and out of realty with what we have achieved in our own personal lives ..

We can’t even say “ Leora the slave “ ( she cooks - whatever and whenever she does -  , she washes , she cleans , she tides up the apartment , SHE DOES the real housewife job ( the one that MEN LOVED FROM WOMEN 50 years ago ) as in the end , the fans of this couple will say “ AS LONG AS SHE’S HAPPY , then who we are to judge ? “ … nobody , no one ever questions here if this the life that the almighty , unique and Queen has dreamed of .. a life in Prague serving her guy , sleeping half of the day and occasionally out of the apartment but not to socialize , interact , enjoy this incredibly beautiful capital but to take the dog out and just escape the daily boring routine life ( ohh what am I saying , which boring life , THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS COUPLE WANT FROM THEIR LIVES ) 

• Confused 1

il y a 1 minute, Max Ragnar a dit :

Si elle avait travaillé avec Loverboy, elle ne serait plus sur RLC.

Bien sur quelle ne serait plus sur RLC simplement qu'elle aurait été absente toute les journées ,mais  si elle était avec Dennis cela aurait été beaucoup mieux que Paul ,Dennis voulait ce la faire !

15 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bien sur quelle ne serait plus sur RLC simplement qu'elle aurait été absente toute les journées ,mais  si elle était avec Dennis cela aurait été beaucoup mieux que Paul ,Dennis voulait ce la faire !

Leora didn't want Denis. Otherwise when she was alone she would have got together with him.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Paul walking in  like he is watching RLC and knows when to appear

Nah, in my opinion he came back early because he knew there was maintenance and someone had to come. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I have no issues loving Paul as it's her life. 

As Leora leaves Paul to do his work Paul needs to let her be free to express herself in her employment.

Paul, please let Leora do her thing. 

I would love to see Leora get back to nude dancing. It combines her love of music and dancing. ( how I love watching her twerking )

I loved her twerking phase aswell.

The hours when she used to dance and tease and change outfits/try on clothes and seemed happy and playful (and played music that some of us recognised🤣

• Upvote 1