Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #26

Pete1960

20 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Why not just accept that members will take or leave whatever they choose to believe. This is human nature and the forum covers truths, falsehoods and speculation. My opinion, say what you have to and leave it up to individuals to believe it or not and carry on. That is the way I work plus I don't take the forums seriously - just a good way to chat with others. Agree to disagree or believe it or not. Personal feelings should discourage participation in the forums. I adore Leora but dislike Paul but that doesn't make me quit chatting.

I totally accept that and that's fine. But at the time all this was happening - i.e Before Paul arrived - It was like a bloody soap opera! And there WAS a lot of interest in it. Especially the period of late '20 - late '21. People did want to know what was going on as at the time, it was bewildering. So i'm talking about THEN, not what happens now. But you're right, personal feelings about i like who and i hate who shouldn't enter into it, all i was saying was how the history can get changed until what DID happen is forgotten, because at the time people were asking what was going on (This is why no one was shocked when Paul arrived, everyone knew it was happening). 

So that's all i was referring to, and hope everyone's ok with it. 

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, RdKing said:

I told you, they are not russsian speakers. I find it odd how quick they jump to the guns on what is posted that they do not agree with but they do not correct you on this. They use tp provide some translations which attimes was not really accurate and somehow they feel that they own the script. I do not care for every words spoken in this apartment, all I want to know is when is the next bate and comment on it afterward.

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 24 minutes, jjohndoe1960 a dit :

Je pense qu'elle a besoin de se donner une bonne défonce anale. Compensez la faible tentative de Paul hier soir.

Tu veux dire tentative nul de Paul essayé de sodomiser sans bander il est complètement a l'ouest

• Confused 1