B4 - General Topic 2023 #38 (July)

Personally  and for my own taste , I simply simply enjoy  watching Aziza and Dylan . I have said repeatedly that these had always had a “ secret and hidden “ kind of relationship , I believe they really like each other and WILL ALWAYS think that they just had this massive his and downs so as to “manage “ and stay away and not get involved in feelings situations .. the same goes for Dylan and Ashley , Ashley simply adores and enjoys the guy , for her one reasons she has decided to stay distant from him but when you really like someone , the emotions always come on surface . 

I don’t care if we see nothing more from these two ( Dylan / Aziza and Dylan / Ashley ) situations but i hope really that they manage to bury the stupid child differences they have and their friendship ( often with benefits 😏 ) prevails .. they all 3 deserve that .

Dylan and Ashley made Aziza interested to have a life in the villa and interesting therefore for us viewers as she had - like now - a rather boring stay , especially being the tenant at the legendary penthouse bedroom . Aziza is a really beautiful woman that her lack of speaking English plus some female insecurities ( small tits , “ am I pretty today or not “ , “ does this cloth suits me or not “ ? ) , the way I see it , have hurt her presence ( OBVIOUSLY THE CONNECTION to Nelly and Bogdan and the insanity of hiding on the garage like no other tenant has ever been seen before ) . Aziza and Ashley have both been “ MUST SEE “ and the few private sex moments of Aziza have been memorable , the horny attitude and feelings   towards  her partners ( Dylan and the mystery guy ) when having sex have been unforgettable . Being part also to one of the top 5 moments of RLC 2023 so far ( the amazing threesome at Ashley’s birthday ) marks her stay as one that gave few moments  but these few were all very memorable .

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

Dylan fue a su habitación, tomó lo que parecían ser consumibles para más tarde, regresó a B-4 y se fueron al garaje.

That is one of the main causes of his problematic behavior, he takes drugs, gets drunk, etc. And then he says nonsensical things to Lacrim, when he was just chatting calmly with the girls.

10 minutes ago, alomagic14 said:

Capisco lo spagnolo, Dylan ha chiamato Lacrim "falso" senza alcun senso, sembra che Dylan sia infastidito dal fatto che Lacrim stia chattando con le ragazze.....

without any sense? How do you define a person who talks badly when you're not around, and when he's with you he acts like a great friend?

Ahh .. and I see the tourist returned to masturbate the next 24 hours so as she has Friday and Saturday off and return on Sunday again after the church … 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Dylan was minding his own business when Lacrim approached him. Dylan ushered him off. Watch again.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I don't know what's more annoying, Dylan or the music they play.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Dylan is trying to provoke Lacrim and he becomes the bad guy in the movie, I expected to see a party in peace, but with Dylan it's not going to be.

Edit: Lacrim has returned, I hope they don't cause more problems.

Edited by alomagic14
  • Like 1