B4 - General Topic 2023 #38 (July)

7 minutes ago, alomagic14 said:

Dylan sta cercando di provocare Lacrim e lui diventa il cattivo nel film, mi aspettavo di vedere una festa in pace, ma con Dylan non sarà così.

Who are you talking to?
If you are referring to me, you are very wrong: I speak Italian, Neapolitan, Spanish and I understand English!
I really don't know what you saw or what you thought you heard - watch the replay!

1 minute ago, Boing said:

¿Con quién estás hablando?
Si te refieres a mí, estás muy equivocado: ¡hablo italiano, napolitano, español y entiendo inglés!
Realmente no sé lo que viste o lo que pensaste que escuchaste. ¡Mira la repetición!

Relax and enjoy watching the party... I don't feel like arguing anymore.

Watching Aziza and her incredible ass , I guess we should feel “ blessed “ that we saw her being treated nicely at certain times and also offering some of her horny most of the times pleasures to the guys ..  Stunning and wonderful Aziza today , don’t care that the alcohol helps , after all , who hasn’t helped to chill and be more relaxed for whatever is planned ? 😆😏😏

5 minutes ago, moules said:

The last time Tani was this playful was the night with Lilith, Taylor, and Kmberley.

Most probably an argument ( again ) with her guy bright her back earlier than tomorrow morning .. and the alcohol there to help forget and get relaxed for the night ( obviously speculations 😂 ) … another pity moment having lost Tani’s incredible skills seeing on cameras .. 

Tani will end in her bed masturbating if she’s not tired , most probably during the prime time of the across the Atlantic viewers . It is interesting to see what Lacrim will do as NONE of the girls who has been around trying to seduce is present ( Gloria , Ashley , Sambuka )