B4 - General Topic 2023 #38 (July)

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

They are very rude. They speak in Russian about Dylan in front of him. Of course he get's angry. It's totally rude and lacking respect.  Typical Russians and Ukrainians!

Finally someone who is intelligent in this!! Very well said 👏 👍 

23 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

dylan está drogado y alcohólico y es muy agresivo

That's it, I've been saying for a few posts, but the experts here say, that it's Lacrim's fault and that Lacrim is the one that creates problems... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, alomagic14 said:

That's it, I've been saying for a few posts, but the experts here say, that it's Lacrim's fault and that Lacrim is the one that creates problems... 🤷🏻‍♂️

i don't defend him, but if they re grown man and woman why they keep still pissing him off when you see his agressive things and throw water on him when is trying to make something?they fueled the conflict with that shitty jokes

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

They are very rude. They speak in Russian about Dylan in front of him. Of course he get's angry. It's totally rude and lacking respect.  Typical Russians and Ukrainians!

It sure gets him frustrated but when he is invited into the conversation he doesn't let them talk he just talks over them in short meaningless sentence's which makes them frustrated and they go round in circles.   

The boy is not as stupid as you think, he is wise man, sit down shut up and let the woman sort it out.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2