B4 - General Topic 2023 #38 (July)

il y a une heure, alomagic14 a dit :

Dylan is a real jerk, Lacrim was chatting calmly with the 2 girls until he started talking bad about Lacrim. Lacrim got pissed off and to calm the atmosphere down he ended up leaving.

I'm afraid you saw the wrong movie ... Lacrim got mad because Dylan was ignoring him:

@ 22:31 up to that time D did not talk to and about L.

Then L. out of nowhere "Si te molesto me voy" and D. answered " ok, va va" (great answer, got him by surprise for sure)

Then a crescendo from L. and D just saying "go, go" and other things I did not understand (Italians! Where are you when we need you?).

Aziza asks D. to let it go.

L. goes back to the table, D. smiles and L. gets crazy ... 😂 (the power of a smile, amazing) ...

Enjoy

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I love this drama! With both guys not fucking for some time, there is too much testosterone in the air! 

Just hope nothing serious will happen ... you never know with these pseudo-alpha males.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Most probably an argument ( again ) with her guy bright her back earlier than tomorrow morning .. and the alcohol there to help forget and get relaxed for the night ( obviously speculations 😂 ) … another pity moment having lost Tani’s incredible skills seeing on cameras .. 

Tani seems to be rather well-assimilated within the Russian speaking community in Barcelona, more so than I expected.  I have also come to conclude she is 'high-maintenance'.

My guess is that Dylan, Aziza, and Tani will make a visit to to the garage.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

After briefly whispering to Aziza in the kitchen, and getting a fist-bump OK, Dylan goes quickly to his room.  He soon returns, and he and Aziza then go to the garage.  Perhaps she asked him if he had any aspirin.

• Haha 1