B4 - General Topic 2023 #38 (July)

Just now, Slow said:

not an easy situation for Dylan: half drunk and feeling the difference of language ... he must be more careful

but they are now openly making it clear how they feel about him must be a cold shower for him, Lacrim tries to take advantage of this

6 minutes ago, kris66 said:

They are very rude. They speak in Russian about Dylan in front of him. Of course he get's angry. It's totally rude and lacking respect.  Typical Russians and Ukrainians!

This … hats off .. totally agree … and he never insists on saying “ English please “ so he can participate  and answer with a counter argument … and that’s why I hope in the end he fucks them all without feeling guilty that he mistreated someone 😁

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, alomagic14 said:

That's it, I've been saying for a few posts, but the experts here say, that it's Lacrim's fault and that Lacrim is the one that creates problems... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh come on Lacrim is a snake and he's got the advantage of the language and the fact that people with the same nationality or language usally stick together in these situations. Dylan is all alone against a mob of assholes who not only talk about him in Russian while he is right there but also take Lacrims side who is the one who instigated the whole drama.  And furthermore Tani should just shut up. She has not earned any saying in a house she's never in and don't care about!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can only say being a Mediterranean … “ NEVER EVER PLAY A NAPOLITAN GUY , NEVER “ .. get ready to face consequences when you least expect. , they are very proud people . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

It sure gets him frustrated but when he is invited into the conversation he doesn't let them talk he just talks over them in short meaningless sentence's which makes them frustrated and they go round in circles.   

The boy is not as stupid as you think, he is wise man, sit down shut up and let the woman sort it out.

Well they shout at him like real Diva's....If I was him I would also get very angry. The lack of respect and rudeness by these idiots is extreme.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Dylan needs to chill

Sure but I think he is rightly angry, this was rude treatment towards him (completely apart from the fact that I don't like him) several times they suddenly switched to another language even when he was there

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Oh come on Lacrim is a snake and he's got the advantage of the language and the fact that people with the same nationality or language usally stick together in these situations. Dylan is all alone against a mob of assholes who not only talk about him in Russian while he is right there but also take Lacrims side who is the one who instigated the whole drama.  And furthermore Tani should just shut up. She has not earned any saying in a house she's never in and don't care about!

Today you are on fire , usually we disagree but today , HATS OFF .. all excellent said and observed . 

Just now, Xarvaz said:

Sure but I think he is rightly angry, this was rude treatment towards him (completely apart from the fact that I don't like him) several times they suddenly switched to another language even when he was there

I think they switched so Aziza could understand since she has a bad level at english 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Today you are on fire , usually we disagree but today , HATS OFF .. all excellent said and observed . 

if Corvette can share the same opinion with you as well, then Dylan gonna deserve all the respect since he did the impossible xD