B4 - General Topic 2023 #38 (July)

8 minutes ago, alomagic14 said:

In case you didn't know, in the past Dylan fucked Aziza when she was drunk and she was unaware and later she regretted it, that's why she threw water, so it doesn't happen again... Dylan only achieves his goals by being drunk and high, that shows the kind of person he is, it's quite obvious from his way of expressing himself, very violent. I said it once, and I'll say it more times.

I start slowly counting - backwards - 

Ulyana - was he drunk ?

visitor girl for 3-4 days - was he drunk ?

Azura - was he drunk ? 

Wendy - Was he drunk ? 

Ashley , Aziza and Gloria , they were in substances , once or twice with Ari but not at the threesome with Ashley .. 

Hmm , who else ? Let me think ? He fucked also a girl that people says she was a hooker if I remember correctly , but no proof .. I can only say that he likes to make joints a lot , but saying that he fucks only being drunk , maybe you need to observe better .

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 8 minutes, alomagic14 a dit :

In case you didn't know, in the past Dylan fucked Aziza when she was drunk and she was unaware and later she regretted it, that's why she threw water, so it doesn't happen again... Dylan only achieves his goals by being drunk and high, that shows the kind of person he is, it's quite obvious from his way of expressing himself, very violent. I said it once, and I'll say it more times.

she has teased him all evening, she wanted him (as always), I think it was more than obvious.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, alomagic14 said:

Au cas où vous ne le sauriez pas, dans le passé, Dylan a baisé Aziza quand elle était ivre et elle n'était pas au courant et plus tard elle l'a regretté, c'est pourquoi elle a jeté de l'eau, pour que cela ne se reproduise plus... Dylan n'atteint ses objectifs qu'en être ivre et défoncé, cela montre le genre de personne qu'il est, c'est assez évident dans sa façon de s'exprimer, très violente. Je l'ai dit une fois, et je le répéterai encore.

• Upvote 1

In the end , WE GET what we expected ( slowly and gradually ) , Dylan  and Aziza next to each other .. will always believe that these two will have the hidden passion toward one another but fairy tales happen rare , last one Holly and Thor . 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Oh, vamos, Lacrim es una serpiente y tiene la ventaja del idioma y el hecho de que las personas con la misma nacionalidad o idioma generalmente se unen en estas situaciones. Dylan está solo contra una multitud de imbéciles que no solo hablan de él en ruso mientras está allí, sino que también se ponen del lado de Lacrim, quien es quien instigó todo el drama. Y además Tani debería callarse. ¡No se ha ganado ningún dicho en una casa en la que nunca está y no le importa!

Let Aziza translate for him, if he defends him so much....🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I start slowly counting - backwards - 

Ulyana - was he drunk ?

visitor girl for 3-4 days - was he drunk ?

Azura - was he drunk ? 

Wendy - Was he drunk ? 

Ashley , Aziza and Gloria , they were in substances , once or twice with Ari but not at the threesome with Ashley .. 

Hmm , who else ? Let me think ? He fucked also a girl that people says she was a hooker if I remember correctly , but no proof .. I can only say that he likes to make joints a lot , but saying that he fucks only being drunk , maybe you need to observe better .

I think atommagic is projecting.  (Jungian projection.)

• Like 1

The villas will become insanely bored if and when Dylan departs , here we are to witness it .. all of the viewership that the villas get , he is involved when he is around .. just think about it . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Huh?

usually DD and Kris disagree with each others, but tonight they shared the same opinion about Dylan which is something impossible, so I told DD that if you shared the same opinion with him as well. Dylan gonna deserve all the respect since he did the impossible (which is making you agree with each others) 

It was a joke x)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1