B4 - General Topic 2023 #38 (July)

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Lacrim hugs Aziza and puts his hand on her butt--she shoves his hand away, then he puts his hand on her shoulder, shoves it away, scowls at him and moves away

He thinks he's a man, these girls see him as a little brother.... and he's stuck to them like a fucking leech!!

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

Eat those words shill.

As you repeatedly say , I did it on purpose so as to take you out of your comfort zone watching and see if you have anything to say … glad that my BAIT worked 😂🤣😂  you should act more wise . 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And Lacrim will end up masturbating 😂🤣 .. corvette can add him to the archives ( u think it will be his 2nd or 3rd time , just to help ) . 

I'm not gay like you. Go suck a dick homo.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Lacrim hugs Aziza and puts his hand on her butt--she shoves his hand away, then he puts his hand on her shoulder, shoves it away, scowls at him and moves away.

Such a phony and a loser.  

He's been pawing at her and trying it on with her all night.  Earlier he tried to kiss her when Dylan left the room.  The guy's a snake.  The more I see of him, the more I dislike him.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Dylan asleep`? at the pool

Usually when this happens , it is like “ resting “ before locking the target .. Aziza has the guest girl visitor , let’s see if they end up in his room later . 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As you repeatedly say , I did it on purpose so as to take you out of your comfort zone watching and see if you have anything to say … glad that my BAIT worked 😂🤣😂  you should act more wise . 

I was only watching because of Aya. 

These infrequent fights among the girls prove me wrong that I think some girls are nice but unfortunately they can be real birches . In the past, the fight between Dana, Zara and Azura in the living room of B4 over loud music. 

Today, I thought Aya is a nice girl but she showed her true face in this heated argument with Dylan in the kitchen.  I have no clue why she got involved in this fight because she was in her room.

My understanding is this fight started with a stupid not funny prank from Tani by opening the bathroom door on Dylan & Aziza and throwing water on them and she knew exactly what they were doing in there.  The girls ganged up on Dylan. 

Regardless what was posted on here, Aziza really likes Dylan and had a crush on him from day one. I think the reason they decided to go to the bathroom because Aziza didn't want to have sex on cams. (Maybe RLC doesn't compensate the participants well ??!!)  

• Haha 1