Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #27

Pete1960

il y a 3 minutes, Mister a dit :

Oui, car il peut passer la nuit dans la chambre d'amis (seul) ou rester assis devant le PC toute la nuit.  😅

Ilne fera pas coucher Dennis sur le canapé du salon ,ou alors il joue avec le feu! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mister said:

Yes, because he may spend the night in the guest room ( alone ) or sit in front of the PC all night.  😅

The only time Paul wants to be close to Leora is when he wants something to eat or get sucked and/or fucked. Most other times he basically avoids her like she has fleas.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Le seul moment où Paul veut être proche de Leora, c'est quand il veut quelque chose à manger ou se faire sucer et/ou baiser. La plupart du temps, il l'évite comme si elle avait des puces.

Mais en ce moment il surveille ! des fois que Leora se mette a taquiner

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The place I live in all utilities are included in my rent I pay.  They try to blame the temps on climate change but we've been getting these temperatures for decades now so nothing has really changed. Just Trudeau's cash grab on Canadian Taxpayers.  He hasn't brainwashed me, I don't buy into his story. Climate change is a hoax.

expect a message  👍

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Mister said:

Guys, do you think it could happen today that Paul watches, Denis satisfying Leora?

I wish but he won't learn anything denis wants Paul and paul wants denis  Paul wants denis to suck his dick and denis wants to fuck Eva   VIDEO

38 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only time Paul wants to be close to Leora is when he wants something to eat or get sucked and/or fucked. Most other times he basically avoids her like she has fleas.

Fucking dog got  fleas of paul