B1 - General Topic 2023 #17 (July / August)

15 minutes ago, Slow said:

I openly and sincerely admit I would have liked to fuck Aziza, Ashley, Gloria and Ulyana (the others may be not ...). 😇

I Would fuck all the girls because as my pops always said "The one you knock back, is the one you never get". And also I'm just a dirty old man 🤣🤣

Sexy Clever Girl GIF by Fantasy Records

• Like 1

Mr Baldy went out the bedroom, Sam went after him then you hear a small thump, Baldy goes down the stairs and past Shantal and out the door, Dylan who was in Shantals room jumped up to see what the thump was and see if sam was alright.

Edited by johnny0692

8 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Mr Baldy went out the bedroom, Sam went after him then you hear a small thump, Baldy goes down the stairs and past Shantal and out the door, Dylan who was in Shantals room jumped up to see what the thump was and see if sam was alright.

There argument looked over as they were embracing then Sam sat on the bed talked for a little then out he went.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

10 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Il signor Baldy è uscito dalla camera da letto, Sam è andato dietro di lui poi si sente un piccolo tonfo, Baldy scende le scale e supera Shantal ed esce dalla porta, Dylan che era nella stanza di Shantal è balzato in piedi per vedere cosa fosse il tonfo e vedere se Sam era Bene.

E’ stata’ Sam a chiamare Dylan e farlo parlare con Baldy fuori dalla porta d’ingresso, ma era gia’ andato