B1 - General Topic 2023 #17 (July / August)

54 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

"Don't answer this?" You think you can order people around here? I get a mental image now of you covering your ears and yelling "lalala! I'm not listening!"

The jealousy card may be old, that doesn't make it less relevant. On the contrary. You're not the first or only jealous guy on here, and you won't be the last.

Also, you or some fellow incel did bring up rape, or at least abuse/harassment. You are adding nuance now, but that was not the case originally. And the (false or true) rape charge of your friend that you mentioned, illustrates what I've said before about your likely hang-ups (mental blockade) about seducing women. Just to be clear: Dylan did not even harass Shantal. She liked what he was doing, but stopped him from going further on cam (because she's shy to have sex on cam, not because she doesn't want him: she does, at least for once). And he abided by that.

A good rule of thumb is: if she keeps smiling/reciprocating in some way, you're not harassing (although you might choose to pause for a while to make her more eager, or she might prevent you from going further but be fine staying on the current level like cuddling naked & kissing). If she clams up, becomes unresponsive, stops smiling & reciprocating: then you should of course stop immediately & not insist and probably leave. I hope this tip will be of some utility in ameliorating your sex life without having to fear charges.

The whore thing was just a suggestion, a pre-emptive counter of a possible argument you might use. Which was clear if you took the time to read my comment adequately instead of rushing to an emotional answer.

In other posts, you also like to depict me & others who don't agree with you as machos. I can only speak for myself, but am anything but. You're more macho than I am in how you think you can decide for a girl that a guy goes too far with her even though she's smiling & playing along. This indicates that you have a macho-like lack of respect for girls making their own decisions, but want to impose your paternalistic view on what is "proper". Now if that isn't macho...Β 

bow you are welcome GIF by Lil DickyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry but … how you would accept Β a no if and when β€œ HE STOP KISSING β€œ , then β€œ SHANTAL KISSED HIM BACK β€œ … would you do it because of what ? Honestly , the idea of hunting women is also when they resist and tell you no , that’s the art of flirting and succeeding .. otherwise , the first no we would’t get the excitement of β€œ MAN BEING THE HUNTER β€œ and then the women are right to say that we are becoming gay and hesitant … that’s not how approaching girls and showing being interested in them … or any β€œ NOs” should mean that we should stop ? This isn’t the logic , it is all β€œ reading β€œ and understanding a situation being next to a woman .. And Dylan is quite β€œ experienced β€œ knowing what to do .Β Β 

Β 

As much as Dylan can be a creep somtimes, Shantal knows what she is doing and playing along

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Β 

• Upvote 1

presumo da come si mettono le cose che shantal voglia dormire sola e che l'amico di dylan Γ¨ venuto per portarlo a casa, altrimenti che senso avrebbe avuto avuto modo di chiamarlo? ( ameno che non sia un pusher!)